March 1, 2015

VENUS AND MARS NATURALS Haul

Oh my gosh! How long has it been since I last bought from them? I've been stalking their Facebook page for a year and a half, and I see they have new items in their store! But hey! I'm happy I get to wait this long. I get to choose what I really want (and what my budget permits) for me. Their soaps has a new look which is super cute! It feels like I am inside a candy store!

Some of the items I am about to show you were already featured in my blog. I'll direct you to the link (review) for you. Though I really want to repurchase my favorites, I was kind of thinking I'd try their new products. But you know they'll always have a special place in my heart.





On with the haul:


Bare it All Emu Body Cream 100g | Php285
Especially formulated to smoothen and whiten the roughest and darkest skin areas. Shea butter, jojoba oil and mango butter are known to be the best moisturising elements from nature. Just imagine how good these can be when mixed with EMU OIL, the ONLY natural oil that is closest to the human oil components. It also penetrates 5x faster than any other natural oil. This could be the holy grail of body creams! It is known to moisturize and whiten even the most stubborn type of chicken skin.
Comes in two variants: Plain and Minty (I bought the MINTY one!)


CPC+G Oil 20ml | Php235
Claire Blanche -- Papain -- Calamansi plus Gluthathione! This mixture does not only effectively whiten the skin, it also makes skin healthier because of its Vitamin A, C, E, potassium and other more essential content! This concoction may be used for the face and body.

Ingredients: Claire Blanche, Papain, Calamansi, Gluthatione


CPC+G Soap 60g | Php165
Claire Blanche -- Papain -- Calamansi plus Gluthathione! This mixture does not only effectively whiten the skin, it also makes skin healthier because of its Vitamin A, C, E, potassium and other more essential content! This is a micro peeling bar that gets rid of dark epidermal skin, making it easier for the whitening extracts to seep better unto the deeper layers of the skin.

Ingredients: Emu Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Avocado Oil, Glycerin, Bearberry, Calamansi, Claire Blanche, Papain, Gluthathione, Willowbark Extract, Iron Oxide (Non-Dye Mineral Color)


Underamour 50ml | Php555
Especially formulated to extremely whiten and smoothen dark, bumpy underarms as it keeps you cool and fresh throughout the day. It may be used even by people with sensitive skin. It also comes with a very refreshing scent, which will surely de-stress, keep you fresh and brighten your good all day long!

Ingredients: Emo Oil, Papain, Licorice, Pomelo, Rosemary and Witch Hazel extract, Zinc, Potasium


All-Natural Handmade Soap: Foam for the Gods (Emu Oil Based) 135g | Php265
Say bye to problem skin with this dream bar. It is made out of the purest & mildest ingredients like Emu Oil, Basil Extract, Jojoba, Avocado, Olive Oil, Green Tea, lavender, Geranium Oils and 3 potent whiteners such as Papain, Calamansi and Arbutin. It smoothen, firms up and tightens the skin's appearance leaving your skin toned and fair all over!


All-Natural Handmade Soap: So'ya Sach'a Wise Bran? (100% Vegan) 135g | Php295
Made with rich formulation of Sacha Inchi Vegan Oil, Soya Bean, Rice Oil and Rice Bran, this bar will instantly make you feel lathering your skin with lotion while bathing. Stimulates cell regeneration, fights and prevents free radical damage and aging skin, and enhance concentration of healthy glowing skin.



They also sent me a freebie This is what I got: KARMA CLEANSE. You get a surprise freebie for a minimum purchase worth Php1,000.

All-Natural Handmade Soap: Karma Cleanse (Emu Oil Based, Clay Series) | FREEBIE
What you reap, you sow. That's especially true with KARMA. But today's gruesome times, feeding your skin well is only just half enough. Combat x Feed = Karma Cleanse. With every wash of Karma Cleanse, you suck out of the most noxious elements trapped in your cells while feeding it back with the best nourishment it can ever need. Frankincense, Genistein, Olive Oil, Castor Oil are blended and combined with Emu Oil to make all benefits penetrate deep into the skin, ensuring optimum results. Recommended to be used daily.

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Emu Oil, Castor Oil, Genistein Extract, Activated Charcoal, French Green Clay, Premium Kaolin Clay, Frankincense, Peppermint Essential Oils 



That's what I bought! I am excited to post my product reviews in a few of months! :)


Check their Facebook Page.
You can shop here.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment