February 18, 2016

Venus and Mars: Whitening CPG+G Soap

This soap is a repurchase from a bazaar I went to last December 2015.

I read my previous review on this bar which you can read here. I wasn't impressed by it, and I want to see the micropeeling thing everyone was talking about even after purchasing 2-3 bars of this, but nada! Now it is finally back, the soap I was so used to, has changed a lot!

Woah! Was I stoked!

CPC+G White 135g | Php295
 Clair Blanche -- Papain -- Calamansi + Gluthatione!
This mixture does not only effectively whiten the skin, it also makes skin healthier because of its Vitamin A, C, E, potassium and other more essential minerals content! This is a micropeelingbat that gets rid the dark epidermal skin, making it easier for the whitening extracts to seep better unto the deeper layers of the skin.
 
Strip off that dark skin with the concentrated and intense peeling essence of CPC+G White! Leave on for 3 minutes on the area you desire to whiten and rinse. Do not forget to do a patch test. Best used with CPC+G concoction.

Ingredients: Emu Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Avocado Oil, Bearberry, Calamansi, Clair Blanche, Papain, Gluthatione, Willowbark, Iron Oxide (Non-Dye Mineral Color)


I could save 2-3 months of use for this soap since it now comes in bigger size. I knew I had to get one! This bar has now turned into light orange in color. It also smells a bit minty to me.

Been using this soap for a month and a half, and I could really see that the epidermal layer of my skin peel especially if I stood under the sun for better view, which almost looked like I did not applied my lotion for the day. It is one of the most horrifying but satisfying thing to see. It did not hurt nor irritated my skin. And since it helps the skin peel, it maximizes whitening products to sink in. It was also recommended to use their CPC+G OIL, which I do also have (FREE).

I do not use this for my face nor do I use this on my entire body; I only use this soap on areas that I need to even out my skin tone. I leave it for 2-3 minutes then rinse. With continuous use and by using their other whitening products, I would say it did help my skin lighten. It is a slow process, but I am getting there. Yes, it works!

This soap has improved so much! And my previous review is now history. Way to go, VNM!

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment