March 21, 2015

THE FACE SHOP - Flebote White Crystal Brightening Emulsion

The Korean skincare routine has made an impact to a lot of women (like ME!!!) because of their beautiful porcelain skin. It is no secret how many products they add on their face every night, and I admire their discipline and patience. It is all about layering products to give our skin plump and supple. To some, it may seem like forever to get it done, but once you are used to it, it is a must no matter what!

I finally got myself an emulsion from THE FACE SHOP. This is completely new to me. I haven't tried any emulsion since the day I got introduced to Korean skincare. For the most part, I buy products what I feel my skin needs. That's one of the best parts about shopping: hunting awesome products out there! I like to take my time and read the description, ask the sales person, make comparisons, and fall in love with the fragrances.


THE FACE SHOP - Flebote White Crystal Brightening Emulsion 130ml | Php1150
A prestige Age-delaying + Whitening Line that has been clinically proven for its effectiveness. The extraordinary ingredients from the nature of Korea (Korean White Pine) are further supported by the latest technology to be truly efficacious against pigmentation, signs of ageing and dullness.

Strengthens Moisture Control and Optimizes skin's defense. This high-potency brightening emulsion with Korean White Pine Extract, a natural skin brightener, and Nopal Extract softens and brightens rough skin tons that is damaged by UV rays and environmental pollution.


The term EMULSION is another word for MOISTURIZER or LOTION (for the face); The term SKIN SOFTENER as TONER, and ESSENCE as SERUM. :)) Woah! Mind blown! That is a good thing; layer and layer and layer of moisturing products. :D Emulsion is a slightly heavier cream just like a face lotion.

I was drawn to this product because it helps brighten the face, repairs skin from UV rays and environmental pollution, and of course, delay skin aging. (The sun between 10am-3pm is harsh to us!!!)

And from my experience? YES! It did brightened my skin and look plump after a month of use. I can't tell much about delay skin aging or anything because it is too early to tell... but, I am glad the products quickly sinks in my skin and help renew my skin every night as I sleep. We know UV rays are harmful to the skin; we need to apply sunblock during the day, and give our skin the TLC at night.

I like to layer my emulsion with another layer of moisturiser (any brand) and/or a sleeping pack. Again, it is all about locking moisture! That is a must!!! It doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all with that product on my face. Guess I am used to it. And just because I have oily skin, it will NOT stop me providing the moisture my skin needs.

Do not forget to apply creams at the back of your hands, neck and décolletage.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment