August 23, 2015

The Vimala Alphabet

Everyone's handwriting says a lot about our personality. We get caught up on technology that we rely on it so much, we tend to 'forget' how to write with pen and paper. Handwriting is an art and many of us think it's just letters on paper. Letters are letters, right? As long as I write, that's all it matters. Um... not necessarily. That's what I also think years back, but something wasn't right. I read what it means how we write a certain letter such as an 'o' or 't', which fascinates me, but I never get that answer how can I improve. I knew I need to do something, but nobody told me how to do it "perfectly". I was left hanging in the air with the question on HOW.

Just a week or two ago, I listened to an hour long webinar and I believe it was destiny. This was the answer I was looking for for years. This was it. She mentioned the VIMALA ALPHABET. I love how she described each letter and its significance. I love how Vimala Rodgers categorize these letters in families.

1. Family of Communication (A, O, D, G, Q, P)
2. Family of Learning and Evaluating (Y, U, W, V)
3. Family of Honoring and Expressing (M, N, H)
4. Family of Insight (L, E, I, J)
5. Family of Creativity (F, R, S)
6. Family of Status (T, K, B)
7. Family of Trusting and Inner Authority (C, X)
8. Grandfather Zed - Letter of Contentment (Z)
9. Ligature of Flexibility (Th)

It's like learning the alphabet again in a refreshing way. I love it! I thought letters were just letters until I understood the importance of writing letters in a manner that can help transform one's life. I wish this was taught in schools all over the globe!!! I wish I knew this when I was in kindergarten.

I got myself started and practice for my first 40 days. I chose my first 3 letters because I find it beautiful how it was written -- and I want it! I read further about those letters, and now I knew why I chose them based from my intuition. Isn't it amazing how these letters speak to us? I am now conscious how I write my letters. I put it on practice everyday to write and it feels rewarding!
Here are the steps to begin: (Transform Your Life Through Handwriting)
1. Write at least 3 lines of upper and lowercase letters.
2. Write on unlined paper in the landscape direction.
3. No pencils, please. Use a pen.
4. Begin by writing once, at the top of the page, the Declaration of Intent of the initial of your first name.
5. Write the first and third letters for at least 40 consecutive days. If you skip a day, start over. 40 is the number of transformation; it takes 40 days for the neurons in the brain to realign themselves, which is what the process of adopting self-affirming handwriting pattern does.
6. Write the third letter for a single week.





It has been officially a week since I started practicing the Vimala Alphabet. I compare my 'old' handwriting to my present handwriting, and it's like, was that how I write? Well, that's a thing of the past! I am learning a lot and I love it.
1. The way you write reflects your self-image.
2. Each of the Vimala Letters reinforces your noblest soul self, your true gifts.
3. By adopting the Vimala Letters as your chosen writing system, your self-image will come alive with who you really are -- you you've been hiding all these years -- and your unique gifts will then be able to help heal the world!
-It's All In the Pen by Vimala Rodgers

I am still on the hunt for a copy of her book. If I don't find a physical copy, I'd get one online. I promise! I would love to read the meaning behind the letters that I never knew about. I would love to get to know these letters in an intimate way.

Visit their website.
Go to their Facebook Page.
 
xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment