February 1, 2015

Human Heart Nature Calming Massage Oil

Massages are so good! Gives me that spa treatment right in the comfort of my home. It eases my breathing; calms my mind, body and soul; and the room also smells nice with this massage oil! I'd see to it I'd get myself a massage at least once a month. A definite guilty pleasure!

Human Heart Nature has two kind of massage oils: Calming Massage Oil (lavender, orange, and lemongrass) and Rejuvenating Oil (eucalyptus essential oil and rosemary essential oil). It varies from two sizes: 95ml (Php195) and 195ml (Php360). I get to choose their Calming Massage Oil. I need a massage oil ready in case. I do not like them (the masseuse) use mineral oil on me.


Calming Massage Oil 95ml | Php195
Unwind and pamper yourself with nature's premium calming trio: lavender, orange and lemongrass essential oils that will help calm your busy mind, body and soul. Made with premium healthy oils including our miracle sunflower oil. It's packed with natural antioxidants and skin vitamins.

Did you know? Most massage oils use mineral oil which studies have shown is the #2 cause of premature skin ageing -- second only to the sun.

How to Use:
Dispense onto palm and warm the oil by rubbing hands together. Massage oil over desired areas. Complete your weekend de-stressed checklist with a good book and a warm cup of tea. (THIS SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN!!!! LOL!)



Light up a scented candle. Play your favourite music. Dim the lights. The scent of this massage oil is such pure bliss! The lemongrass, orange and lavender helps me calm after a long day. A warm cup of tea or chocolate are extra bonus! I can smell the lemongrass more, then followed by a hint of orange. (Don't ask me what happened to the Lavender scent!) Its oil absorbs in the skin without giving you that greasy feel. And because it is natural, I am happy I give my skin the best. Leaves skin soft too.

The massage feeds my feminine soul. It feels like I want to step back, listen to my playlist, breathe and observe for a while.

OMG! Yes! Do get it!!!

As soon as ran out of this, I'd try their Rejuvenating Massage Oil.

Check the expiry date. Store below 35 degrees Celsius & away from direct sunlight.



xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment