January 10, 2013

Human Heart Nature: Hydrating Face Toner

I've been using the Human Heart Nature: Hydrating Face Toner for almost two years now, and I stock another back-up for this toner before I ran out! I don't know how many times I have repurchased over the last two years of my life, but I've been coming back for this since I discovered this product.

I only use a toner at night. I also apply the rest of the product on my neck; I don't want to leave out my neck whenever I apply products on my face. I wanted a product that is beneficial for my skin while I am on my beauty sleep.




There are two more variety of toners by Human Heart Nature indicated for a specific skin type: The Nourishing Face Toner for Normal or Sensitive Skin, and The Balancing Face Toner for Oily or Combination Skin. This toner, The Hydrating Face Toner, is suitable for people who have dry or mature skin. But the thing is, I don't have dry or mature skin; I have oily skin.

Yes, I have oily skin.

I like to be a little rebel when it comes to my skin care regimen because I prefer to use a toner (or any product) that I can reap its benefits for my skin. When I first read the wonderful benefits of this product, and the results it gave on my skin for these years, I am left speechless for this product!





Human Nature's Hydrating Toner also includes Betaine which cleanses the skin and helps eliminate toxins, plus lactic acid from sugar, which intensively moisturizes skin and helps stimulate skin to regenerate
Brimming with moringa (commonly known as malunggay), a powerful ingredient that has 7x more Vitamin C than oranges, 4x more calcium than milk and 4x more Vitamin A than carrots, it doesn’t just help replenish lost moisture, it preps your skin for what should come next – moisturizing!
100% No harmful chemicals: No parabens, phthalates, alcohol, SLS/ SLES, formaldehyde or other  toxic substances. 

I do love eating the leafy green of moringa (malunggay) especially in my soups, and the fact that this toner has a moringa extract into it, I am so happy that this toner is chock-full of vitamins that my skin needs.

I love that it is organic. It removes excess dirt on the skin after I have washed my face. I love its citrus-y scent. I love that it doesn't sting my face. I love that fresh feel to my face. I love that it made my skin hydrated. I love the vitamins it gives to my skin. I love that this is cruelty-free. I love that I can find it almost anywhere in the Philippines. I also love that it has an expiry date written on the packaging. I just love love love this product!

A 200ml costs Php180, while a 100ml costs Php109.





BIG TIP:
Store the product below 36°C (95°F) & keep the product away on direct sunlight.

There are no bad things I can say to this product, but just LOVE!

A must-have!




No comments:

Post a Comment