October 13, 2013

Venus & Mars: Bare It All Cream

I am always on a look-out for moisturizing and lightening creams in the market, and one of those creams is V&M Bare it All Cream that I always need to repurchase because my haul doesn't seem complete without it.

Venus & Mars Naturals is the first emu oil skin care line in the Philippines. I love that their products are made in the Philippines, pure, and organic without the harmful chemicals. I've tried their line for years now, and I still keep coming back for their products that I may want to try.

Underarm Chicken Skin? Cracked Heels? Corns and Calluses? Rough and Dark Knees and Elbows?
Sound familiar? Now you may say goodbye to these frustrating skin dilemmas that have been around since time immemorial.
Bare It All Emu Body Cream is specially formulated to smoothen and whiten the roughest and darkest skin areas. Shea butter, jojoba oil and mango butter 
are known to be the best moisturizing elements from nature. Just imagine how good these can be when mixed with EMU OIL, the ONLY natural oil that is closest to the human oil components. It also penetrates 5x faster than any other natural oil! This could be the holy grail of body creams! This product also has papain, a powerful whitening extract. The peppermint content is sure to give you a relaxed mood that’s enough to ditch all day’s (or even the brewing!) stress. 
Ingredients: Emu Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango, Papain, Peppermint


I bought a 100g of their Bare It All Cream which comes in purple. It can be applied on areas such as the underarms, feet, elbows, knees, and thighs! It comes in two variants: plain and minty. You know I always pick the fan favorite and I got the minty one. I immediately love that lavender scent to it because it's just that soothing. I always am looking forward to grab this especially on days I need a pick-me-up. It's one of those products I love to apply after my bath and feel that cool sensation that lasts for few minutes. My boyfriend asked me if I was wearing a perfume because it just smells so good. LOL! If he only knew I wasn't wearing any perfume! If I feel like staying home and read books, I apply this on my underarms as my deodorant. I do not smell funky throughout the whole day, but I wouldn't suggest it if you know you are going out in public without enough protection. I've never dared applied this on my face because it just doesn't say, though it can quite be tempting to use this all over your body. But because with this tub right here, I hate to see it go away so fast so I use as little as I can. A little bit goes a long way! It is a heavy cream, but it doesn't feel greasy or sticky afterwards because it sinks to your skin as soon as you applied it. It is really moisturizing and makes skin soft to touch. However, since I'm only using it for weeks, I cannot vouch for its lightening results, but V&M said you could add few drops of their CPC+G Oil to help lighten your skin faster.

Below are old photos of V&M's Bare It All Cream. See how much I loved it?



I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to lighten their skin, or just indulge yourself with this.


Price:
100g - Php285
300g - Php695





No comments:

Post a Comment