March 3, 2016

Human Heart Nature Chamomile Cool Feminine Wash

Ladies, we all know the importance of taking good care our delicate area. You know what I mean.

Chamomile Cool Natural Feminine Wash 200ml | Php156.75
98.66% Natural | SLS/SLES-free | Hypoallergenic
A woman's body deserve utmost respect and should never settle for anything less than it deserves. Our Natural Feminine Wash was created to give women the gentlest and safest for their intimate area, for a fresh and clean feeling without the harmful chemicals.
Keep cool, clean and confident with only the best nature can offer: a pH-balanced, clinically-tested feminine wash with soothing aloe vera, cleansing coconut and natural cooling ingredients in a calming chamomile scent.


Why did it me took long to discover this fem wash? I've been using several commercial feminine wash all my life, and none of them came close the difference it made me feel after I used this. I feel clean, fresh, and protected for the whole day. The formula is concentrated and smells nice, and didn't I mention it is natural, SLS/SLES-free and hypoallergenic. It is so gentle and leaves a cooling feel in the intimate area. This big bottle could last for months! Instant love for this product. I highly recommend this.

Besides CHAMOMILE COOL, they also come in CHAMOMILE FRESH, and POWDER COOL variety. Lovely scents to choose from!

I would also love to try their Feminine Wash for Red Days. I've read a lot of wonderful feedback about it. It is to be (only) used during period. I'll try this one for sure.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment