March 22, 2015

Human Heart Nature Nourishing Toner

I really love Human Heart Nature's Hydrating Toner because it has Moringa (Malunggay) extract in it. Everyone knows how beneficial the moringa to our body! Read my review here! I've been using this toner for years and this will definitely be a must have for me. Unfortunately, I have this feeling I got to switch to another toner just to give my skin something new. Updating our skincare routine will keep our skin in its top performance; it'll help keep our skin cells work and not fluctuate in the long run.

I bought the Nourishing Toner suited for normal and sensitive skin. But you're probably wondering why use it when I have oily skin. Why shouldn't I use a toner suited for my skin's needs? Simple: it's just what I feel like to use at the moment. And it worked out perfectly over the last couple of weeks. I also did a review about their Nourishing Toner, read it here. I mentioned that the 'old' formula made my skin sting, but it was cleared by Human Heart Nature that it was actually a cooling sensation. I do not know how to answer that, but this toner, with its new packaging, which also means it is in NEW formula, will be gentle for everyone to use.


Nourishing Toner 200ml | Php184.75
Nurture it with goodness of tomato extract, from out Nourishing Face Toner. It's one of the most powerful antioxidants that soothes and helps repair skin leaving it unbelievably smooth, soft and healthy -- inside and out. It doesn't just help prevent skin damage caused by free radicals, it preps your skin for what should come next -- moisturising! The end result? Northing but fresh, soft and breathtakingly smooth skin!


Guess what? I LOVE THEIR NOURISHING TONER! :) It definitely didn't caused my skin to sting, breakouts or dryness. It is mild on the skin. The scent still has that bubblegum that I really look forward to. If you are familiar with Bazooka, that's what it smells like. My skin feels and looks amazing. They have definitely improved the formula while still keeping that bubblegum scent. (How do they do that?) It is natural; no harmful chemicals, no synthetic preservatives, and alcohol which are a big no-no's to sensitive skin. Do pair it with their Nourishing Facial Wash if you still can't get enough with tomatoes in your skincare regimen.

This is going to be my current favourite toner from this day forth. I am happy we have a nearest Human Heart Nature store in my area. It's easy to restock and chat about what's the latest. :)

Everyone's skin is different. What may work for someone, may not necessarily mean may work for you. Still wise to do patch skin test if you are allergic on certain ingredients.

Human Heart Nature offers awesome deals so keep on a lookout on that. Yes to discounts!

Check the expiry date before purchasing. Store below 35 degree Celsius and away from direct sunlight.

Visit their website.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment