May 29, 2014

Cyleina Black Pearl Soap

I haven't the foggiest idea when was the last time I used this soap. It's been probably ages! LOL! This soap is another skin lightening product which I got for FREE after I purchased a few things from one online seller few weeks ago. I know I already reviewed this few years back at my other blog (now deleted). I weigh my perspective on what I think about this soap.

Cyleina Black Pearl Soap (mini) 45g [Php65-70]
Note: I got it for FREE

"Cyleina's traditional hand made cold processed and week long curing formula, utilizing fresh and organically grown fruit extracts that are very healthy for the skin. Cyleina Organic Soaps easily dissolve because of its purity. Cyleina Organic Soaps do not contain any chemical filler or low cost soap noodles which compromises the quality, making Cyleina an all natural premium soap which produces a rich creamy lather up until the last inch."
"Cyleina Organic is a great choice for a more natural approach to your skin care regimen. All of our soaps are lovingly handmade using Earth's finest skin-loving natural ingredients.
The subtle colors are derived from natural spices and botanicals. We use pure essential oil to subtly scent our natural soaps and add extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil and sweet almond oil to our soap bars to make them extra moisturizing."

Inspired by the rare beauty of South Sea Black Pearls, Cyleina gives your skin a luminous clarity using premium skin enhancing ingredients:

COLLAGEN promotes a smooth, radiant, firm and well hydrated skin.
LICORICE has anti-bacterial and natural skin whitening complex
ALPHA ARBUTIN gently exfoliates dea skin cells and inhibit melanin production
VITAMIN E is an anti-oxidant with excellent moisturizing propoerties

 


Look at that little rabbit!


The black, white and grey packaging is very unlikely for a skin lightening soap, but I have to say, it did intrigued me. If I remember correctly, I was drawn to this soap because of its sleek and black packaging, and not because of its skin lightening. Their website mentions that their products are cold-processed, handmade, and organic.  However, the box does not say if it is organic nor does it have an expiration date written on it.

Inside, you will find a circular soap also in black. It is really pretty to look at. It has that minty and sweet scent that is quite lovely and a huge surprise as well for a black soap. Unfortunately, it bothers me how the soap itself is presented in a clear plastic wrap and it is secured with a piece of tape at the back. 

Once you hit the showers using this soap, you will feel that tingling cooling sensation that is relaxing. It makes me want to stay in the shower a bit longer. Leave it on for few minutes before rinsing. It doesn't sting nor did it leave my skin any allergies. I didn't used this soap for my face; I use a different product for that. I would suggest you let this soap dry in a separate soap dish because it will leave a black stain; it'll stain your other soaps, if you use any.

Since it is a MINI Black Pearl Soap, this baby lasted me less than a week. Would you believe that! I love to bathe myself with this soap. It lathers just fine. And because of this summer heat, at least a few minutes in the shower feels cool and takes my mind off the scorching sun! My skin feels soft and smooth too. I apply my body lotion after I got out of the shower.

Did it lighten my skin? Hmm... I can't say now for sure. It is too early for me tell any difference... unless someone tells me my skin lightened a shade.

I find it okay. I loved this soap waaay back then when I first started using it. I really thought this soap was created out of a black pearl soap, but when I read the back carefully, it says, "Inspired by the rare beauty of South Sea Black Pearls". If was created from a black pearl soap, I bet it would be super duper expensive! My point of view is different now. Though I did say I loved that cool feel every time I bathe myself this with especially something to beat the heat this summer... or any season I believe! LOL! I am just not into it.

Always do a patch test first if you have sensitive skin.

You can buy this at Watsons, SM Department stores, SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket, SM SaveMore, Robinson's Supermarket nationwide.

Cyleina has other variety of soaps you could try: Anti-acne; Batangas Coffee; Black Pearl Supreme & mini; Chocolate Milk; Grapeseed Extract; Honey Oatmeal; Kojic; Lavender; Papaya Goat's Milk; Peruvian Cacao; Rice Bran; Seaweed; Shea Butter; Strawberry; Tomato

Price:
Black Pearl Soap 100g (supreme) -- Php125
Black Pearl Soap 45g (mini) -- Php65-70


Visit their Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment