February 28, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Green Tea Phyto Powder in Cleansing Foam

I love green tea! If I'm feeling it, I'd drink tea twice the day without milk... just so you know. We've all heard the benefits of this wonderful beverage called green tea! It is packed with antioxidants! Who doesn't love antioxidants for beautiful skin?

Green Tea Phyto Powder in Cleasning Foam 170ml | Php380
Facial foam with green tea powder which cleanses skin impurities and make-up residue with rich and mild foam and provides skin a refreshing and sparkling finish.

Directions: Dispense an adequate amount and lather fully with water. Massage gently onto the entire face and rinse thoroughly with clean water.


This facial cleanser comes in a soft squeezable upside-down tube. It was wrapped in a plastic wrap when I bought it. The packaging does look simple, but its scent and the results on my skin blew me away! Even though it says 'GREEN TEA', I was expecting the cleanser would come in green, but rather comes in pearly white. It is very creamy so a little bit goes a long way. I squeeze just a pea-size of the cleanser on my hands, make a rich lather, then I gently massage it on my face in circular motion. It is very gentle and makes my skin look brighter, soft and smooth. Its scent is light, clean and fresh which relaxes me every time I wash my face morning and night.

It also helped fight my acne problem. I was breaking out on some areas on my face a month ago, and I didn't know why it was happening! Probably of stress? Pollution? Hormones? Something I ate? I honestly wasn't expecting anything, but thank goodness this cleanser made it all go away!

A definite repurchase! :)


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment