October 3, 2013

Venus & Mars: CPC+G Soap

I really admire other women who has that natural glow and healthy skin which shows how much they take good care of themselves. I love my skin color, but because of hyperpigmentation on some areas, I get self-conscious. I want an even tone skin, but not necessarily mean achieve a "whiter" skin. That's different.

CPC+G Oil: The "It" Whitenener
A photo dated 3-4 years back
This is V&M's CPC+G Oil which I also tried years ago. I am going to save my thoughts on what I think about this one because I honestly haven't written a review about it. But one thing for sure, as soon as they launched a soap derived from this lovely concoction, I just had to try it.

This is going to be my second (or, third?) purchase of their CPC+G Soap.

V&M CPC+G SOAP Feel Good Peel! INTENSE and CONCENTRATED Whitening Soap with Peeling Essence ARMPIT/BIKINI/GROIN/NECK MICROPEEL  
Price: PHP 165
WEIGHT: 60g-70g
 
Clair Blanche – Papain – Calamansi plus Glutathione! This mixture does not only effectively whiten the skin, it also makes skin healthier because of its Vitamin A, C, E, pottasium and other more essential minerals content! This is a micropeeling bar that gets rid of dark epidermal skin, making it easier for the whitening extracts to seep better unto the deeper layers of the skin. 
What are the BENEFITS of V&M CPC+G Feel Good Peel Soap?1. It whitens even the most stubborn and darkest areas (concentrated whitening!)2. It sloughs off dark skin in the areas you desire to whiten.3. It moisturizes the skin and softens the appearance of chicken skin making it easier for our “chicken-skin-creams” to penetrate the skin. 
Tip: The longer you leave the product on before rinsing, the more intense and potent the whitening effect gets. Adjust the duration as desired. Do not forget to do a patch test before using the product especially on sensitive areas.



Like what I did on my other V&M soaps, I cut this in pieces to make it last. I like that this soap helps lighten dark spots while as I take a shower, and let it sit on my skin as long as I want. It is a spot treatment to leave on areas you only want to lighten.

I use this soap every day. It didn't irritated my skin nor did I see any dramatic peeling on the outer layer of my skin, which I thought it would happen. It lathers really well, and this soap can last to a month or two depending on use. The results, however, is a gradual process, and I wouldn't rely to this soap if you are looking for an immediate whitening within two months; it did help in some way, but not to the extent of a total skin make-over! However, V&M did recommend to use their other whitening products, aside from this soap, to help hasten the process.

I really hope they'd make a bigger soap of this.





No comments:

Post a Comment