March 11, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Pomegranate and Collagen Volume Lifting Eye Cream

Eye creams are wonderful to keep the delicate skin around our eyes fresh and lively. These kind of creams are much thicker and contain more oil than regular facial lotion. With its active ingredients, it helps reduce fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.

Some people think they have to be in a certain age to start applying eye creams or start any skincare regimen. (I can't stand that!!!!) I say, the earlier the better. Do it now!


Pomegranate and Collagen Volume Tightening Eye Cream 50ml | Php1195
[ Pomegranate extract 1% + Marine collagen water 10% ]
This moisturising and nourishing eye cream helps skin to feel firm and moisturised as pomegranate and collagen extracts gets absorbed


The packaging is really really cute, red and buttonlike. Just looking at the red cap already draws me in. (Doesn't it remind you of those Red Alert Button in movies?) Inside is a light pink thick cream and smells dainty. Pomegranate and Collagen are excellent to help maintain skin elasticity.


I hate dipping my fingers inside the tub. That is why a tiny, red spatula is provided to scoop some of the product on your finger for hygienic purposes. I always wonder though where to keep the spatula when not in use. So I came up with an idea: I like to keep the spatula safe inside the box. I do not want it sitting around collecting dust or fall on the ground or something while I am gone. Wise not to throw the box away.

How to Apply an Eye Cream:
1. Scoop some product on your finger. A little amount is all it need; do not put on too much.
2. Use your ring finger to dab the product from the inside to the outside corner of your eye. Be gentle.

After two months and a half, I would have to say, it made the skin around my eyes look brighter and hydrated. I did notice some dots under my eyes on my first week of use, but it went away after a week later! I do not know what it was, but I sure am thankful it didn't caused anything frightful!

Eye creams are just the half of it if you want to achieve that youthful pair of eyes. The rest of the work comes from us.

1. Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Any creams applied are better absorbed by our skin at night when we are fully rested.
2. Wear sunglasses to prevent eyes from squinting. Bring your umbrella or wear a hat with a wide brim for more protection from the sun.
3. Do not rub your eyes.
4. Eat your fruits and vegetables.
5. Drink water to keep yourself hydrated.
6. Less sodium intake.
7. Avoid alcohol.
8. Apply sunscreen throughout the day. It doesn't mean once we applied sunblock, it doesn't mean we can sit under the sun far too long. We still need to look for shelter from the UV rays.
9. Chill two used teabags and place them over your eyes and relax.
10. Look at the world with beauty. Appreciate the little things in life.

Keep those eyes sparkling!
 
 
Note:
I changed my mind on using eye creams that comes in this kind of container.
I rather choose that comes in a tube or a dispenser. Do keep the spatula clean at all times.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment