September 3, 2016

Venus and Mars All-Natural Handmade Soap: Honeycomb Pomegranate (Emu Oil Based)

This is my last stash Venus and Mars product. I need to restock.

All-Natural Handmade Soap: Honeycomb Pomegranate (Emu Oil Based) | Php295
Honey Comb Pomegranate is packed with special nutritive jelly for Queen Bees and extracts from the Pomegranate Fruit. It aids in promoting collagen and elastin, helps remove signs of hyper pigmentation through gradual micro-exfoliation, helps in shielding the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and encourages radiant skin. It also works for all skin types - dry, oily, normal, combination. Honeycomb Pomegranate is bee-friendly too as no bees are harmed during the harvesting process.


The new packaging (white) on their products are nice, but I still prefer the colorful and floral designs... like the one in the photo.

I used this as my facial soap for a month a half. My skin feels looks clear, fresh and soft to touch. I still did get a pimple or two, but overall, my skin looks amazing!

I have not read anything on any concerns for people who are allergic to honey. But if you are, please do a small skin patch test first. (or not at all, if you are allergic)

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment