December 31, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Happy Essential Foam Collagen

This is another facial wash I bought at ETUDE HOUSE after I ran out of their Happy Essential Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam. Look how cute and pink the packaging is! I am so drawn to it. It is packed with COLLAGEN and 40% moisturisers for sweet bonus! It'll make anyone's skin happy. I know mine did! :D

Collagen is a protein produced by our skin which "holds" the skin together giving its firmness and elasticity. Depleted collagen in our skin caused by sun exposure and bad skin habits would result to wrinkles and sagging skin. Here are some ways to keep our collagen in check: apply sunblock, up your vitamin C intake, 7-8 hours of sleep, eat fruits and vegetables, don't smoke, exfoliate, reach for retinol and cut back candies.





Happy Essential Collagen Cleansing Foam 185g | Php248
Formulated with 40% moisturisers, this creamy cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rich lather, with Marine Collagen extracts promotes elasticity and firmness.

Directions:
Wet face. Squeeze small amount into palm and rub hands together to form lather. Massage over face, avoiding eye area, then rinse thoroughly.



I love how this facial cleanser is very creamy and gentle to my skin. Been using it for 2 months and it made my skin clean, moist and supple. It smells nice too.

Goooo COLLAGEN! Yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment