February 10, 2014

Trader Joe's Haul

Bought food and some stuff at Trader's Joe's this afternoon. :)


Trader Joe's Peppermint Hot Chocolate [$4.99]
Bittersweet chocolate shavings with a hint of natural peppermint flavor.
One (1) 8 oz canister

Besides tea, I. NEED. CHOCOLATE.


Trader Joe's Kale Chips [$3.99]
A real nutrient superhero of a snack!

I love kale. I love these nacho flavored kale chips! I just got to have one of these again.


Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Powerberries [$3.49]
Excellent source of vitamin c.
Made with dark chocolate, a natural source of flavanol antioxidants.

Had one of these before and they are so good. Love munching on these! Acai berries, pomegranate, cranberry and blueberry juices dipped in dark chocolate.



Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea [$2.49]
Made with organic white tea leaves, hibiscus flowers and lemongrass
Antioxidant powerhouse

I love tea! I've heard about this tea from two beauty gurus on Youtube. I really love their enthusiasm when it comes to tea. It doesn't feel like any "ordinary tea", but always something exciting. So this is a must have! If you are a subscriber to any of them, then high five!



Trader Joe's Mango Black Tea [$1.99]

I think I've seen this tea also from these two beauty gurus on Youtube. I can't wait to try this tea as soon as I get home. Perfect summer drink!


Panda All Natural Soft Licorice Chews [$2.49]

I really wanted a bar of dark chocolate, but I spotted this panda, and I thought to get this candy instead.
Chewy just like gummies, but I didn't like the taste.


Trader Joe's Antiplaque Toothpaste with Fennel, Propolis & Myrrh [$2.29]


Trader Joe's Nourish Antioxidant Facial Serum [$9.99]
This luxurious feeling Antioxidant Serum will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth while supplying it with an abundance of antioxidants including Resveratrol and encapsulated Vitamin C beads

I got to remind myself to make a review on this product. I bought another bottle of this serum, and I like it.
I will reserve my thoughts on my next post.



There's still some other food we bought at Trader Joe's, but I do think there's no need to post them here. What are your must-have purchases in Trader Joe's?




No comments:

Post a Comment