February 25, 2014

The Foaming Net: Cleansing Your Face with Rich Marshmallow Lather

First step in skin care is cleansing the face properly. We all know how to wash our face and it doesn't take a minute or two to get it done. But if you are talking about real serious skin care routine, you should know that that is not enough. Consider cleansing the face is a form of art, and you don't want to just scrub away like your skin is about to peel off! OMG NO! A lot of people admire Japanese and Korean women because of their supple and porcelain skin and we want that! One of those secrets is by treating your skin as gently as possible... and one of the gentlest ways to clean the skin is by using a foaming net. (And I do not mean rubbing the net in your skin! Read on.)

I've heard about this foaming net a year ago or so but never have given it a thought. Probably because it is an extra step that I dread just for washing the face? I never cared since then... until, I came across some Asian youtubers who uses a foaming net and rave how wonderful this product was. I thought to get my own foaming net and see what the fuss was about.


This is a foaming net. Whoever have thought about this is a sheer genius! I love my foaming net the day I first used it. It's been part of my skin care regimen ever since, and my skin looked better than before. Cleansing my face has never been this fun!

 I bought this at Daiso for $1.50 which is very affordable. This pack here has two foaming nets: a small pink one (130mm) and a big white one (170mm).



This foaming net helps is creating a thick and rich foam from your foaming cleanser and use that lather to gently wash your face with. Its fine bubbles cleanses deep down in your pores for thorough clean without stripping the natural oils. And also, with its marshmallow texture, it minimizes discomfort on your skin while cleansing; thus, less skin-to-skin contact. This foaming net will also double up the cleanser itself with just one (or half) pump of your cleanser which saves you money. Once this foam touches your face, I am telling you, you will be looking forward to cleanse your face because of its soft foam. You will definitely feel like you need to have this around wherever you go. Just be sure you be gentle while washing your face. Don't scrub too hard. Let the marshmallow power do its work for you. It is just relaxing!


To use this foaming net, you: (1) Wet the net and hold it between your fingers. (2) Put the facial cleanser on it and foam well by rubbing it with your hands. (3) Hold it with your fingers and remove the lather by smoothing it. (4) Wash your face gently with the lather. (5) Let the foaming net hang dry.

How amazing is this! It all look simple, but the science behind it just blows my mind every time I wash my face with it.


Not only you can buy this in Asian stores, but you can also create your very own foaming net too! This is an awesome tip which even saves you more money and it is so easy to make. I found one DIY website here! You are welcome. :)

This product right here is highly recommended. Give your skin an extra dose love!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment