July 29, 2014

THE FACE SHOP Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

I'm curious what's all the rave about sleeping pack. (Yes, this is my first sleeping pack I have ever tried!) I was so ecstatic to get a hold of THE FACE SHOP's Raspberry Roots Sleeping Pack a year ago.

Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask ($20)
Overnight treatment mask is formulated with plant extracts of Himalayan raspberry roots and grain extracts for continuous hydration and pore-tightening effect while you sleep. Plant extracts also boost skin's ability to produce collagen, leading to a dramatic improvement in skin tone and texture upon waking up, making the most of your beauty sleep.
Only a few easy steps “Apply, sleep and wash”, and you can instantly tighten pores and re-contour the skin that lack of resilience. In gel texture form and yet it is not greasy. [website]

Skin problems? Try sleeping on it with this overnight beauty mask and wake up to porcelain smooth skin. Himalayan Raspberry Roots and Grain Extracts optimize elasticity and tighten pores while thoroughly hydrating and replenishing skin of lost nutrients. Additions of plant extracts in the formulation promote the natural secretion of pleasure-inducing beta endorphins and stimulate the formation of collagen for more youthful skin.
Instruction:Before going to bed, spread evenly over face avoiding the lips and eye areas.Rinse thoroughly with warm water the following morning. 
Ingredients:Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol denat, Tehalose, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tephrosia Purperea Seed Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Rubus Elliptus Root Extract, Machilus Odoratissima Bark Extract, Mallotus Phillipinensis Bark Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene, Glycol, Potassium, Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, RED 33 (Cl 17200).


Check the expiration date at the bottom of the packaging.

The packaging is just cute; white, pink, and overall dainty. I just love raspberries! When I read raspberries written in the packaging, I simply just had to get it. Love that fruity smell of this product. It has a gel-type consistency, light-weight and easily absorbs to the skin without feeling greasy.

A sleeping pack is that last step to be applied in anyone's skin care regimen. I prefer to use this at night on my face, neck and decolletage every 1-2 times a week depending on my skin's needs. You don't really that much because a pea-size of this product is all it takes. It fascinates me that these products give the skin that dewy effect almost like it's shiny.

It didn't caused me breakouts or allergies while I used this product for the past few months now.

By morning, my skin looks hydrated and brings back that glow.... and made my skin more oilier.

I would love to repurchase but I am thinking of getting a new kind of sleeping pack as soon as I ran out of this.



1 comment:

  1. from which brand? i'll look it up. thank you for recommending. :)

    ReplyDelete