February 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret Fantasies

My mom and I had our shopping at Victoria's Secret. One of the things I 'also' got were their scented lotions and perfumes. There were so many, I didn't know where to start! I can be very picky which scent I want just as long as it isn't too strong nor too sweet. It took me half an hour to get me through all the bottles just to take a whiff. There's this one particular scent that reminded me in my last two years in high school; I forgot the name. I think it's quite funny how certain scents can bring you back in time thanks to our Olfactory Memory. I decided to choose a different variety because it was, honestly, way strong for me, and hey, I want to try something new. This girl I know used to wear that scent everyday in school and seems she liked it more than me.

My nose soon got overwhelmed with all the scents leaving me with undecided bottles in my hand. If only I could stay a bit longer, but my mom was raring for us to go! I hate it when I get rushed! I want to take my time! I had to make a decision: I took another round of my sniffing, and finally, left the store with three VS Fantasies that smells to my liking. Geez, I wonder what I looked like trying to smell every perfume all at once!

I picked an each of the scents that I liked. Of course, I wouldn't be using them all at once! I wouldn't want the scents of each products overpower one after the other. I would consider each of them has its own 'personality', if you might say. I would use each of them alternately depending on my mood.


"A flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia. Experience the luxury of fragrant cleansing." 250 ml/8.4 fl oz. Domestic.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw VS Fantasies' PURE SEDUCTION line. I immediately got the body wash! *squeals* I totally forgot about this when I walked through the store, until I saw this looking straight at me. I do believe this is Elle Fowler's (Beauty Guru on Youtube) favorite scent. I knew I had to get one of these because she's been raving about this so much.


"A sexy, cool fragrance. Dive into Aqua Kiss, a cool splash of rain-kissed freesia and fresh daisy. Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing avocado and sweet almond oils, plus hydrating honey." 200 ml/6.7 fl oz. Domestic.


"Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant."
Notes: Fresh pearl orchid and pink currant
250 ml/8.4 fl oz | Domestic




Mom also picked some items for gifts. I wanted to try them for myself, but I knew I couldn't. Mom bought six of the Midnight Exotics: Forbidden Vanilla.

Midnight Exotics: Forbidden Vanilla

Sunny Brights: Love RushSunny Brights: Sky Bright and Midnight Exotics: Deep Berry body lotions



Until today, I haven't used neither of them. I'm saving them for a special occasion, perhaps? Like I said, it all depends on my mood.

Coming to Victoria's Secret makes any woman special, don't you think? Have you tried any of their VS scents? Which ones are your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment