July 1, 2014

Snoe Beauty Extra Strength Gluthathione Whitening Powder Mask

This was my first pick while I was shopping for some SNOE BEAUTY items months ago because I find it intriguing. Why? Read to find out. :)

Extra Strength Glutathione Whitening Powder Mask [Php349]
Glutathione – DNA synthesis and skin repair, Anti- oxidant, Revitalize, reduce signs of aging, skin dullness, blemishes. Evens out and whitens skin. 
Niacinamide – reduce water loss in the skin and retain fatty acid levels (younger, plumper, firmer skin), effective acne reducer, skin lightening 
Vitamin C- Anti Oxididant that promotes skin radiance and repair, Brightens complexion. 
Grape Seed Oil - contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants. Polyphenols can help slow the process of aging, as well as having anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties, which also makes it great for helping clear up acne.
Ingredients List
Powder: USP Light Calcium CarbonateSodium Palmate Sodium Palm KernelateL-Glutathione Titanium DioxideNiacinamide – Vit. B3, Vit. CGrape seed extract
Solution: Deionized WaterH2O2Sodium C14/17 Sec Alkyl SulfonateFragrance





DIRECTIONS:
FOR THE FACE: 
1. Put 1 tablespoon of Snoe White’s skin whitening powder in a bowl.
2. Gradually mix it together with 2 tablespoons of Snoe White whitening solution. (TIP: you can also use evaporated milk for smoother skin)
3. Stir until a melted, smooth ice cream-like appearance is reached.
4. Apply gently on desired area, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
5. Leave it on for 15 minutes, allowing the cream to dry. Wash with water and pat dry gently.
6. Apply your moisturizing or whitening cream for best results.
 
FOR THE BODY:
1. Put 3-4 tablespoons of Snoe White’s skin whitening powder in a bowl. (Note: 1 pack should be enough for the whole body)
2. Gradually mix with it together with 2 tablespoons of Snoe White whitening solution. (TIP: you can also use evaporated milk for smoother skin)
3. Stir until a melted, smooth ice cream-like appearance is reached.
4. Apply gently on desired area, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
5. Leave it on for 15 minutes, allowing the cream to dry. Wash with water and pat dry gently.
6. Apply your moisturizing or whitening cream for best results.
 
Recommended Application for Best Results: 
Once daily for 7 consecutive days.
Twice a week for 1 week.
Once a week for 1 week
Twice a month for 1 month
Once a month regularly.

The packaging is absolutely cute and pink! (I love pink!) The instructions at the back are easy to read and follow.

The box contains 3 packets of their whitening powder and a bottle of their whitening solution. It has that strong smell to it but wasn't that overbearing. I prefer to apply this on my skin before I shower. I've tried this for seven (7) days straight on my body as directed and it helped lighten and brighten my skin; it wasn't an instant white skin, but you can see a difference. It didn't caused me dryness, allergy or stinging during the entire 15 minutes, but it did had that cooling feel to it while I was at it. Once time is up, it is easy to remove with soap and water.

It is really tedious to mix the powder and solution so you have to mix it really well to see an (melted) ice cream-like consistency before you can apply it either on your face or body. I would also suggest to place old newspapers around before applying because the powder will flake off once it is dried. Also, try not to move as much.


Currently, I ran out of their whitening solution. I do hope they'd reconsider and replace a bigger bottle of their whitening solution. They did mention you can also use evaporated milk in the mixture if you ran out of their whitening solution (or if you have sensitive skin) like I do.

Pair it up with their Snoe White Extra Strength Glutathione Bar to lighten your skin while taking a bath and/or their Body Softener in Extra Strength Whitening Glutathione to keep skin moisturized.

If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test first; if it feels uncomfortable or if allergy occurs, stop using it.

Again, it takes time and patience to see results. You need to protect yourself from the sun and use this product as suggested to lighten and brighten your skin.

I'd definitely repurchase.

Purchase it here.


UPDATE! July 5, 2014

This post was featured on their Facebook Page! How awesome is that!
Thank you, SNOE!!! :)




3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe♥ Love reading your review. Snoe is such a great product. I will buy this mask on my next purchase :) Hope you can also visit my blog at http://thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com :)

    Xoxo,
    Nica♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nica! I love SNOE as well. I cannot wait to try other more products from them. Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes. We can be affiliates. I'd love to. :) I do not have a blog button at the moment. I'll link your blog right now.

      Delete