February 4, 2014

Lightening Dark Circles and Reduce Puffiness with Tea Bags

Tea is my first pick of beverage besides water and fresh green juice because we know it is good for our body. Tea is a good drink for any time of the day, but personally, it feels comforting to drink tea especially when it is rainy outside... and add that with a book curled up in a comfy bed.

The first time I drank tea was actually the day back in tenth grade (4th year high school) because I was a chubby girl, and I thought one of the things I need to drink more of are teas instead of those artificial sugary drinks like sodas (my body soon learned to adjust without leaning on to sodas) to help me shed those extra pounds. I didn't like the taste of tea of course; it wasn't love at first sight (taste), but eventually, I soon loved tea and got myself branching out to different brands, tastes, benefits and stuff of tea. Tea is one versatile drink were I can enjoy a mug anywhere, anytime.

If you are a tea drinker such as myself, you can use the (used) tea bags as a treatment to help lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness. Green tea is rich with tannis and caffeine that is why this treatment works.

What you need:
  • Two used tea bags 
Instructions: 
  1. After you drank your green tea, place two used tea bags in the fridge and let them chill overnight. You want it cold for you to use them.
  2. Lie down in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and place the two chilled tea bags over your eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes.
  3. Repeat the process as often as you like. This treatment will take time to help lighten dark circles.

This is just one of the step to help lighten dark circles. The skin around the eyes are very delicate so treat it kindly. You need to have 7-8 hours of sleep every night, proper diet, hydrate with water, and exercise. Do not rub your eyes too harshly. Apply a good eye cream every night using your ring finger to prevent wrinkles and reduce puffiness.

Not only you can use these tea bags for dark circles, but also use it at night just to relax after a long day. It. feels. good.



No comments:

Post a Comment