September 25, 2013

Human Heart Nature Haul

It's just one of those things I love being a girl -- SHOPPING! I am running low on some items at home, and I need buy some back-up before I ran out it. Human Heart Nature also introduced new products, so I knew I had to visit a nearest Human Heart Nature branch in my area to get into the buzz for the update.


Here are what I bought:

100% Natural Cleansing Bar
Our cleansing bar is cold-processed, which means that it takes more time to make than your usual chemical soaps, which are hot-processed. Hot-processing removes the naturally hydrating glycerin in soap, which is often replaced afterward with synthetic fillers and harmful additives that leave the skin dry and dull after bathing. Cold-processing, on the other hand, produces high-quality soap that retains beneficial natural glycerin which keeps skin soft and hydrated. As a bonus, cold-processing consumes less energy and produces less waste - so it's not only skin-friendly, but eco-friendly as well!

**I had my eye on this soap for months! Excited to try this.**


Pure Strength Black Diamond Cleansing Bar
This is more than just a soap. This is a symbol of an era where all men can be heroes. Where men don’t need to harm their environment or their health just to look good. The Pure Strength Black Diamond Cleansing Bar contains deep-cleansing bamboo carbon known in East Asia as the “black diamond” for its powerful beneficial properties. It’s charged with all-natural premium powerful ingredients and none of the compromising chemicals. So staying clean and looking good goes beyond good grooming. It’s good stewardship.

**Though I love the peppermint smell of this soap, I didn't bought this for myself; it is for my boyfriend. I want to know what he thinks about this one. If he loves it, I'd buy the rest of the HHN products made for men.**


100% Natural Kids Bath Soap - Chocolate Adventure
Our Kids Bath Soap works like a charm in getting your child clean and fresh after a long, fun day of dreaming, playing and exploring. Natural yet effective cleaning agents effectively remove dirt and grime without harmful synthetic surfactants like SLS or SLES, while natural glycerin from the soap’s cold-processing helps keep your child’s skin from drying unlike most chemical soaps.

**I know what you're thinking, and I can explain. This is one of those purchases not because I have kids at home, but rather what drawn me to this soap was because it's CHOCOLATE! Yes, even though it is labeled for "kids", I bought it anyways. I wonder why they didn't have a variety of soaps for adults -- yet?**


Kids Natural Shampoo & Body Wash for Boys & for Girls (Scent: Ocean Apple for girls)
Human Nature Kids Natural Shampoo & Body Wash is completely free from harmful chemicals as it removes dirt and grime to keep your little ones naturally fresh and clean. It’s made with a unique Protein Care System that helps keep your child’s hair healthy and skin soft and supple.

**Yep, you got me on this one. Like the HHN kids soap (above), the strawberry scent of this got me. In my hands was a shampoo suited for adults, but right at the last minute, I changed my mind and had to try this instead. Though it says its a shampoo AND a body wash in one product, I'm not going to use this as my body wash but as my shampoo. I like to try 'fun' scents.**


100% Natural Lip Balms
Your lips need protection too! Our better-than-ever 100% natural lip balms are made only with the finest blend of cocoa butter, beeswax, and pure natural plant oils. Now you can experience a smoother, softer glide and mouth-watering natural flavors that are sure to keep you reaching for your lip balm again and again...and again!

Available in 3 yummy flavors:
Tutti-Frutti, Peppermint, and Wild Berry

**I tried their TUTTI-FRUTTI years ago, and I loved it. This time, I got to try their WILD BERRY flavored lip balm from Human Heart Nature. Whenever I go out, it feels my lips needs an extra hydration, so I thought to get this every time I go out.**


100% Natural Day Moisturizer
Our 100% Natural Day Moisturizer now has beet root extract and other actives known to help skin retain its natural moisture for a full 8 hours! Loaded with 15 essential vitamins and minerals, it nourishes and helps protect your skin from environmental stresses so your skin looks hydrated and happy every day.

15 reasons to switch from your chemical moisturizer:

Vitamin E | Vitamin C | Vitamin A | Vitamin B1 | Vitamin B2 | Vitamin B5 | Vitamin B12 | Vitamin D | Selenium | Lecithin | Zinc | Potassium | Iron | Calcium | Magnesium

**This is a surprising find! It now comes in a new packaging. At the back of the product, besides its 15 essential vitamins and minerals, it is also added with natural antioxidant oils and beetroot extract. I had to try this myself. [ Read here for my review of their 100% Natural Moisturizer Day Fluid ]**


Nourishing Face Toner
 Nurture it with the goodness of tomato extract, from our all-new Nourishing Face Toner. It’s one of the most powerful antioxidants that soothes and helps repair skin leaving it unbelievably smooth, soft and healthy – inside and out. It doesn’t just help prevent skin damage caused by free radicals, it preps your skin for what should come next – moisturizing! The end result? Nothing but fresh, soft and breathtakingly smooth skin!

**I know what I said in my previous review on this Nourishing Toner. I checked the shelves again and again that day, but they do not have THE stocks of my FAVORITE Hydrating Toner. Out of all the days, why now? Ugh! Who knows why! I had an ambiguous feelings towards this toner. I really need a toner, so I ought to get this... and wished myself good luck.**
UPDATE: October 11, 2013 -- I've written a new review about this product here!


100% Natural Healthy Lotion - Blossom Beauty
Let your natural beauty blossom! The all-time best Human Nature body lotion is now in a refreshing fruity floral scent. Oh, but there’s more to love.. we’ve added soybean oil and a 24-hour moisture booster from sugarcane compound to the already remarkable all-natural blend of coconut, aloe vera leaf juice, sunflower and avocado oils. All to give your body added moisturization and a boost of nutrients for genuinely soft, smooth, and beautifully healthy, happy skin that’s more than just skin-deep.

Just daily skin nutrition with 12 powerful nutrients and antioxidants from nature’s best:
Amino Acids | Essential Fatty Acids | Phytosterols | Vitamins A | B1 | B2 | B9 | B12 | C | E | K | Zinc

**I need a back-up of lotion... when I saw this! I LOVE when it says: SKIN NOURISHMENT with 12 nutrients and antioxidants, front and center! I got to have it! Can't wait to try this!**


Before I forget, I also purchased a drink called Bayani Brew Classic (400ml). I drank it as soon as I got home; I was so thirsty that I didn't even took a picture of it. I was really curious about the taste so I bought a bottle. It is a all-Filipino beverage brewed from lemongrass and pandan leaves with a hint of calamansi! I LOVE THAT! Just learning the ingredients of this drink makes my mouth-water. I LOVE CALAMANSI. This refreshing drink reminds me of that summer heat, though I find the taste a bit sweet for me, but it is still okay. I want to try their other flavor: Bayani Brew Purple Leaf. Click here to find out more, or here for their Facebook page.

...and one of things that I really want to get my hands on was their Overnight Elixir. Looking at that deep red bottle is just so beautiful and tempting.

There you go! My Human Heart Nature Haul! I will make a review on these products months from now.

Visit here if you would like to learn more of Human Heart Nature's products, or make a purchase.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, have you used the Kids' Soap yet? Any feedback? Planning to get a bar or two too, for my daughter and me. ;) Btw, I'm currently using the Overnight Elixir. It really is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently using HHN's Natural Cleansing Bar. :) I would love to try their Overnight Elixir.... one of these days. I am excited to try their Kids' Bath Soap. I will make a review of their soaps soon.

      Delete
    2. Oh please do review the Kids' Bath Soap! I am currently using the Natural Cleasing Bar too, and so far I like it. I'm hoping the KBS is mostly just a chocolatey-smelling version of that. ;)

      Delete