August 31, 2014

Etude House Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam

I am in love with this foaming cleanser from ETUDE HOUSE Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid. I am always looking for moisturizing products to keep my skin hydrated but this cleanser got me curious especially when it says 40% added moisture because of Hyaluronic Acid.
Hyaluronic Acid is an acid that occurs naturally in the skin and holds many times more moisture than the Collagen protein molecule. Its bind and retain essential moisture in the skin layers and reduces the line caused by dehydration.

Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam [Php228]
Formulated with  40% polyol (Glycerine, Sorbitol, PEG-32) content to keep skin feeling moist and soft. With humectants properties, polyol moisturizes without irritation. This creamy cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rich lather, while Hyaluronic Acide promotes hydration. Skin is happy again, feeling clean, smooth and soft. 

ETUDE HOUSE's Happy Essential Foam has five selections to choose from: Collagen 40% (pink), Hyaluronic Acid 40% (blue), Vitamin C 40% (yellow), Witch Hazel 30% (brown), and White Clay 30% (gray). Each of them has its own specific function to keep your skin in healthy and moisturized.
  • Collagen (pink) -- with marine collagen to promotes elasticity and firmness
  • Hyaluronic Acid (blue) -- promotes hydration
  • Vitamin C (yellow) -- promotes brightening
  • Witch Hazel (brown) -- remove oil and residue
  • White Clay (gray) -- oil control, remove oil and residues for cool clean sensation





The product comes in a 150ml flip-top easy-to-squeeze tube. Its texture is thick, smooth and creamy cleansing foam inside. It smells really good and very gentle on the skin once lathered. A pea-size amount is all it takes to wash off the dirt and sebum on one's face.

Even for an oily skin like me, I still prefer to use this because I like to keep that moisture as much as possible. After few washes, I've noticed a significant added hydration on my skin. I don't have those tool Koreans use to measure the amount of moisture percentage on skin but it made my skin look plump... and I LOVE it. I didn't experience any irritation or break-outs. Though I couldn't tell how tough it is to remove make-up.

I am really kind of curious the one in pink tube.

I would recommend this cleansing foam!



3 comments:

  1. LOL! Yeah, I guess you can say I love Etude House. :)

    Haven't tried their Every Month Cleansing Foam. I would love to, but I have a cleanser just waiting for me as soon as I ran out of this one. Have you tried any of them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really suitable for pimples and oily skin? :o after using this face wash do you put anyhthing like moisturizer or toner? or mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This is a moisturizing facial wash. It keeps your skin hydrated and supple. It works just fine for an oily skin myself. But if you are looking to combat acne, you can use their AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser.

      After I wash my face, I always apply toner and moisturizer. I use facial masks I feel my skin needs some boost. :)

      Delete