July 13, 2014

Snoe Beauty: Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar

This wasn't in my list when I was shopping for some SNOE items months ago. The lady looked at me (in a nice way) and introduced this soap because I do have oily skin and have sightly large pores around my T-zone. I smiled at her, and bought it. And since I do have that time of the month, I get a spot or two of acne on my face. Better prevent it than cure.

Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar 150g [Php199]
Awesome Poresome Beauty BarYour Daily Strategic Attack on Misbehaving Pores!Calamansi. Witch Hazel. Pineapple. CucumberNet Wt 5.2 oz / 150g 
We dare you to think of someone who could pull-off a porous look. Huge pores are a no-no unless you want to be compared to the moon’s surface full of craters! Minimize those pores and look airbrushed with Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar. 
This beauty bar cuts down excess oil production and lifts dirt and impurities. It targets to slough off dead skin cells, leaving a fresh new layer of gorgeous skin. Use it daily to eliminate all the “nasties”: blemishes, breakout; and helps maximize the penetration of our powerful pore minimizing Awesome Poresome treatment line.



Ingredients List 
Calamansi Puree – A Filipino beauty secret!It is a rich source of vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acids that will naturally bleach dark parts of the face and body. It has natural astringent properties that safely minimizes pores, dries up pimples and whitens dark spots without being harsh to the skin. 
Cucumber extract – rich in amino acids and also contain vitamin A, C, E and K which are vital ingredients as it helps repair your skin if you suffer from acne. 
Pineapple Extract- rich in natural AHA that helps remove dead and damaged skin making skin more elastic, improves hydration and moisture while promoting clear skin. 
Witch Hazel - anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, promotes skin healing, treats eczema, restores varicose veins, locks in moisture and treats sun damage.
High Grade Coconut Oil, Calamansi Puree, Calamansi Extract, Papaya Enzyme, Alpha hydroxy Acids, Vitamin C and E, Cucumber extract, Goat Milk. Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lye Solution, Water &Citrus  
Directions: Lather beauty bar on wet skin. Can be used on face and body. Leave in product for 2 minutes for maximum effect. Expect a slight tingling or prickly sensation. Rinse thoroughly until there's no trace left. For best results, use Snoe sunblock after washing/bathing.


This is the first product I have seen so far with a tiny Philippine flag in their packaging.


 I find it surprising to see this soap in green. With the packaging this cute, I would have thought it'd be pink or white. It smell a little teensy bit of pineapple into it.

I've been using this soap on my face, twice a day for a 5-6 weeks now, and I got to say, this soap still lasts in my soap dish. I let the bubbles sit on my face for 2-3 minutes and it doesn't sting at all. The packaging mentioned "a slight tingling or prickling sensation" probably because the calamansi and pineapple extract can be a little harsh because it is a natural AHA, but I did NOT experienced any redness or anything. But it is always good to caution buyers and I like that.

My face is acne-free even when I have that time of the month! However, I couldn't tell if it made my pores look better than it was. I mean, shouldn't pores be cleansed by extracting the whiteheads and blackheads with a pore strip, THEN use a product after to keep pores clean from its core and thus reduce its size? Yes, I am a curious girl.

I love that it made my skin healthy, supple, and hydrated.

Did I mention I love skin care products with CALAMANSI in it? It is packed with Vitamin C... so you know you are getting the good stuff. :)

Use a sunblock to protect yourself from the sun.

You can also try their Awesome Poresome Pore Minimizing Kit to minimize pore size.

Snoe Beauty Facebook Page
Shop Online | SNOE



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your review on their Awesome Poresome Minimizing Kit. :)

    You were waiting for my blog button? Oh my. LOL! Don't worry. I'm on it.

    ReplyDelete