November 28, 2013

Human Heart Nature: 100% Natural Day Moisturizer

This is a new item from Human Heart Nature about two months ago -- their 100% Natural Day Moisturizer. I did not hesitate to pick this because my skin loved their 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid with 15 Vitamins & Minerals, and the way I see new packaging means they added or could have changed the formula to give their products a boost. And they did.


From their website:
Our 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid has 15 vitamins and minerals that give your skin the nutrient-boost it needs to start the day looking fabulous! Vitamin E • Vitamin C • Vitamin A • Vitamin B1 • Vitamin B2 • Vitamin B5 • Vitamin B12 • Vitamin D • Selenium • Lecithin • Magnesium • Calcium • Potassium • Iron • Zinc 
Plus you get an extra dose of Vitamin E, nature’s richest antioxidant, to help reduce the risk of sun damage.
Added information at the back of the packaging:
To top it all off, your skin will relish the nourishing blend of natural antioxidant oils and beetroot extract known to help skin retain its natural moisture for a full 8 hours!

I've been using this for 2 months and my skin looked good. I bought the 100ml; it is a lightweight and has a great fluid consistency moisturizer that comes in a dispenser. A little bit of the product is all you need for the face, neck and décollage. It quickly absorbs the skin making it moisturized and healthy. I love that this is inexpensive, natural and Philippine-made. The smell is quite nice like it has a floral note to it. It didn't caused me rashes or breakouts. This doesn't help me with my oily skin, so I use a blotting sheet throughout the day to combat the shininess. One thing I didn't like about this product is that it doesn't have UV protection. You have to wait for few minutes to apply a layer of sunscreen.



Now that I think about it, I cannot tell the difference between this (Php264.75 for 100ml) day moisturizer and their 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid with 15 Vitamins & Minerals (Php199.75 for 100ml) after weeks of using it on my skin. I do not have premature wrinkles (yet) that is why I couldn't give out my thoughts about reducing fine lines. The added natural antioxidant oils and beetroot extracts of this product feels like a bonus to one's purchase. In any case you see both of these in the shelves, and you want to grab a good deal for your money, I suggest you select this. It costs a little bit than the original, but the added ingredients of this makes it special for your skin needs.

Do keep it in a room below 35 degree Celsius. Do check the expiration date. Keep it away direct sunlight.

It comes in two sizes: 
50ml for Php149.75
100ml for Php264.75




No comments:

Post a Comment