September 2, 2016

Human Heart Nature RoseDew Mist

Face mists are so popular these days to keep ourselves refreshed on mid-day. Not only that, the vitamins and minerals infused boost our skin's hydration and supple.

RoseDew Mist 50ml | Php275
100% Natural | Alcohol-free
Spritz to a dewy bloom and keep that cool morning petal-freshness from sunup to sundown! Get a beauty boost times two in one dainty all-day spray:

Healthy Hydration: Pure rose water, beetroot extract and aloe vera give taut, dehydrated skin that revitalizing mid-day quench.

Makeup Meld: Save on touch-ups! A spritz of our RoseDew Mist helps set make-up, preventing it from flaking off for longer wear.


I do not use this during mid-day. However, I prefer to use it as soon as I get out of the shower, and as an addition to my evening skincare routine. That's when I want the antioxidants get absorbed to my skin when my skin is thoroughly cleansed. Everyday, I spray within an arm's length to my face, neck and decolletage (and after I applied my toner at night.) My skin looks and feels soft like a baby's. The fragrance though is a little strong for me; I hope they'd toned it down a bit. This product is 100% natural and alcohol-free.

As for make-up, I cannot say anything much on that because I don't wear make-up. I can't tell if it does prevent make-up from flaking off.

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment