June 24, 2015

Human Heart Nature Fragrance-Free Gentle Cleansing Bar

I'm not sure on this, but is this the 'new' version of their Natural Cleansing Bar I reviewed a year and a half ago? Click here. Hmm... I think it is the upgraded look of the soap. The packaging is perfectly coordinated with the rest of Human Heart Nature's soaps. I like it.


Fragrance-Free Gentle Cleansing Bar | Php59.75
100% Natural Cleansing Bar is cold-processed and harnessed nature's goodness to wash away the day's dirt and grime while leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized. And because it's fragrance-free, your skin is left clean and clear from all the synthetic irritants found in chemical soaps.



I needed a fragrance-free mild soap to cleanse an item that is very delicate. (I can't tell you what it is) And since I bought it, I decided to try it for myself. I do not have sensitive skin and I am happy this soap provided supple and softer skin after I took a bath. I always apply lotion after I got of the bathroom to seal moisture. I can't stand it when women tell me they don't need to apply lotion just because the soap they are using is moisturizing enough. It didn't caused me any allergic reaction while using the cleansing bar. I like that it is Philippine-made, affordable and made with natural ingredients. I did not used this soap on my face.

I like it, but I still prefer soaps with scents in them. It makes me happy cleansing myself with scents that I love!

This soap is perfect for people with sensitive skin.

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment