June 10, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Modeling Gel Patch Bright Eyes

Wake up with bright and beautiful eyes! The eyes are the windows to our soul. It speaks a lot about someone behind the person who owns them, don't you agree?

THE FACE SHOP Modeling Gel Patch Bright Eyes | Php195
Eye patch that offers vitality to slack eyes. It has broccoli extract that brightens skin tone.

How to use:
1. Pull out the patch and place them underneath the eyes.
2. Remove the patch after 20-40 minutes and pat the remainder for absorption


I remember I used to sleep really late around 3-4 o'clock in the morning when I was in high school. Sure it was fun, but that's not how the body works. After I graduated I knew it was time to change my habits little by little until it became a lifestyle. I am more cautious and would really hate it if I missed my bedtime. I really really really hate it! I stick to my bedtime because little steps do make a huge difference!

I used this eye patch last night after my evening skin care routine. It feels nice and actually my favourite among the other gel patches I reviewed recently from THE FACE SHOP (Cherry Cherry Lips and Goodbye Smile Fold). It perfectly stayed underneath my eyes and it is quite relaxing. I had it on for 20 minutes (I read, blasted some tracks real loud and checked some stuff online) and I feel good as new! I like that the patch is large and thin enough to cover the inner to the outer corner of my eyes. The essence smells nice; I didn't know it has broccoli extract in it until now.

I wouldn't really depend on the product alone if anyone has dark circles. It is still better to get 7-8 hours of sleep every night to give the body proper rest and rejuvenate itself after a long day. Avoid too much tugging on the skin and squinting to minimise wrinkles around the eyes. Wear sunglasses during the day and (re)apply sunblock! Use an umbrella or wear a hat with a wide brim for more protection from the sun. Eat nutritious food rich in vitamins and minerals everyday. Purchase a hydrating eye cream. Drinking water can also help replenish from the inside out and plumps the skin. Plus, looking at the world with beauty will also help change our perspective every day. It also gives the eyes a friendly and innocent look into it. Try it. :)

I do like this one, but I find it expensive. I could use it if I have enough money or before certain occasions, but for now, I do not think I would be purchasing this at least for several months. For now, I think I would stick to two used chilled tea bags and place them over my eyes for total relaxation. It feels like paradise!!! I also get a cup of hot green tea for its antioxidants!

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment