July 26, 2014

Etude House Zero Second Mineral Serum

An unexpected find while I was in Mall of Asia (MOA) months ago while I was browsing for some skin care products in Etude House. LOL!

Etude House Zero Second Mineral Serum [Php798]
Etude House Zero Second Mineral Serum is containing essential minerals and 10% spa mineral water from origin of spas, Spau(Belgium), this mist type Mineral Serum delivers instant moisture and relief after cleansing and helps improve condition of skin for a healthy complexion.
How To UseAfter cleansing, pat dry face so that skin remains slightly wet and spray Mineral Serum evenly onto face.




First of all, I didn't know what 'ZERO' exactly meant written in the packaging; I thought it meant less oily skin or minimize premature wrinkles. I asked the salesperson what it meant, but she doesn't know either. Looking closely at the box, it says serum in a spray bottle, (I thought it was one of those spray mists) and that's exactly what I need. I had to get it. I ran out of serum for months now, I believe. It's perfect.


I love to use this every time I do my night time skin care routine after I applied my toner. Just 2-3 sprays is all I need and my skin loves it targeting not only my face but also my neck and decolletage. Spray this at least 20cm away from your face; avoid contact with eyes. It helps my skin bring back that moisture and keeps it hydrated during my sleep. The scent has this beautiful fragrance and very feminine. It really doesn't feel like serum at all like the ones I had to apply on my face using my fingers but its more likely as water. It gets absorbed right away since it did say it takes ZERO SECONDS. I love that this one is in a spray bottle because it gets the job done without the hassle -- quick and simple. Didn't experienced any allergic reaction.

To keep that moisture locked-in, you have to use this (and/or any other skin care products) immediately after cleansing. Leave your skin slightly damp because the water itself (after you washed your face) is another great way to make your skin hydrated while applying your cream. This is why I do not want to interrupted while I do my skin care routine especially at night. My fiance didn't understand me at first, but he realized how important this is to me. :)

Use this product within 12 months after opening.

I would repurchase.

Click here for product information.




2 comments:

  1. Hi sis :) Didn't know Etude House have this serum. I didn't saw it at SM North. hehehe. Glad you shared it. It looks like a very promising product. :)

    Xoxo,
    Nica
    http://thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it still boggles me this product right here is a serum. it works wonders! :)

      Delete