July 27, 2014

Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion

I ran out of my moisturizer and I was in the hunt for it. While we were at ETUDE HOUSE, I spotted this and found the name itself cute, moistfull. I have heard about this one (the one in orange packaging), but I decided to try this instead. I haven't read any reviews online on any products I bought at ETUDE HOUSE. Considering this is a Korean brand and they know what they're talking about when it comes to skin care, of course I had to buy it. It took me forever to read (the packaging) and decide which products I'd purchase... and I can see, at the corner of my eye, my fiance was getting impatient. LOL!

Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion 180ml [Php628]

Aloe Moistfull Soothing Lotion is a milk textured lotion containing Baobab Tree extracts and Organic Aloe that soothes the skin with soft and comfortable wear. Provides fresh moisture for skin. Ethanol-free. Oil free. Paraben free. talc free.

Directions: Apply the lotion on the skin from the center of the face to the outside, after using toner. With gentle patting, let the skin thoroughly absorb the moisture.




I am a third away before I ran out of this product. Don't worry; I've come in prepared and bought a back-up (a different brand) just in case. :)

This Aloe Moistfull Lotion is part of Etude House's Aloe Moistfull line. It comes with their: Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel, Aloe Moistfull Skin, Aloe Moistfull Lotion, Aloe Moistfull Cream, and their Aloe Moistfull Mist. I would love to purchase the whole set, but I'm on a tight budget and I had to pick. *sigh*

I love the thick glass-type packaging. That way, I can see how much product is still left. I hate it when I had to take a guess if I still have enough to last me for few weeks... then find out later it's empty and I do not have any back-up with me. What I didn't like about this, however, is that I had to tilt the bottle to get a hold of of the product. I thought it would come with a handy dispenser but it wasn't. But good thing I didn't have to wait forever to get some product out from this bottle. 


The Aloe Moistfull Lotion has a white thick milky texture and does smell like any lotion... or was it aloe?; nothing sweet nor does it have any feminine scent into it. A little of this product goes a long way! It absorbs quickly, mild and it does make my skin look moist, like it's sprinkled with water droplets -- and I find this a good thing. I may have oily skin, but that not necessarily mean I would forget to moisturize. Sometimes I ignore that sticky feeling I get from this because as long as it gives me great results, I do not let it bother me. I do a gentle patting motion afterwards because... I've seen Korean women do it. LOL! It sure is relaxing.

As much as possible, I only use this during my night skin care routine, but when I see my skin needs some boost, I (rarely) also apply this in the morning. Not only I apply this gently on my face, but I also make sure I keep my neck, decolletage and the back of my hands moisturized at night. As a girl, I've learned never to neglect these areas because no matter how much one take care of the face, the skin on these delicate areas are sure fire hints to guess a woman's age.

By morning, my skin looks happy and supple.

I would repurchase this!

Click here for product information.



2 comments:

  1. Their Aloe Moistfull line is very promising but I didn't have a chance to try this lotion yet. I'm curious about this, does it have whitening effect ba? Sis I already put your blog button na pala on my "Blog Love". You could grab my button on my page. It's already there na. hehe

    Xoxo,
    Nica♥
    http://thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, it doesn't have any whitening properties in it. :)

      Delete