December 3, 2015

Mahogany Obsidian Yoni Egg Experience

It has been 2-3 months since I last used my yoni eggs. There were a lot of things happened and there wasn't a "perfect time" to do so. I miss my Mahogany Obsidian and Rose Quartz eggs so much. Something in me had to set this aside due to external factors... but also there was a part of me that can't help but take it all back for ME.

Today I inserted my egg. I was a little upset from something that I had to give my body the space to cry. I had my hands over my heart and womb and feel these feelings. Listen to my body where the tension was coming from and what it was trying to tell me. Few minutes later, I cried. It feels good to cry. It washes out negative emotions I don't want it get stuck in my body. I was really upset! I reflected and hold myself after that. These feelings can be scary because there are times I tend to ran away from it. I didn't know if I can deal with it. Life isn't always about being 'happy' everyday; it also means experiencing the bad.

I used my Mahogany Obsidian Yoni Egg. I cleansed it and had it sanitized for 10 minutes in a bowl of warm-ish water (not too hot!!! as long as you can dip your finger safely, then it is safe for your egg) I whispered my intentions to my egg. I like spritzing the room with perfume to add touch before I insert my egg. I relaxed my body and feel the pleasure. It does bother me why it has to be a taboo to able to feel something when our bodies are supposed to feel and express. Anyways, so I inserted my egg as I smile. I gave it a little push and in it was. I laid there for a few minutes and feel it inside of me. I miss this so much!

Throughout the day I focused myself on what was important as I still feel these feelings without judging (though there were times I did judge, I reminded to be gentle on myself). I was tired of THIS upsetting me when I knew there was just no way. (I know I am talking vague) So here I am with these feelings as I ate a lot of food!!! It was my body's way of coping with the 'emptiness'. I even had my food delivered to my house because I was (emotionally) hungry.

Few hours after inserting my egg, I could already feel my egg wanting to come out! I was standing while talking to someone when I felt this. I thought I was on my period but I could feel my yoni egg was coming out. This was the first time it happened to me. I immediately buried it under the ground. I heard from other women who also use yoni eggs, it just means the egg is ready to leave and did what it supposed to do. I wish it could stay for a day or two... but when it's time to go, it's time.

Right now as I blog I feel a little light. I'm not saying this thing upsetting me is gone for good! I felt I needed support because it broke me when I connected the dots. I had my eyes wide open! I was grateful for what I have. I wish a happy life ahead for this thing upsetting me! I had to cut it all. I had to... for me.


Mahogany Obsidian Yoni Egg
(Undrilled and Medium Size)
 
xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment