November 30, 2015

Mini Haul: ETUDE HOUSE and SNOE

Had a little skin care shopping the other day! Though I would love to splurge more, I still have enough skin care products back home to last me for a month or two.

Start with SNOE first:


I wrote a review about this product a year ago. It's SNOE's Extra Strength Glutathione Whitening Powder Mask [Php349]. Here is the link to my review in case you haven't read it yet. It is a whitening mask you apply on areas on the body where you want it to lighten. I have tried it and always been coming back for this every time I feel like I like to lighten some uneven areas in my body.


This is one soap from SNOE that I always feel like I'm a little apprehensive of. I didn't know which soap I should buy: the EAU LALA SEED SERUM NATURAL BEAUTY BAR or their EMU.CLEANSE CREAMY BEAUTY BAR. [ Read my review here. ] I read at the back of the packaging the benefits of both soaps just to be sure I'd be getting a soap I really need. It was recommended by the sales person that I should try their EAU LALA SEED SERUM NATURAL BEAUTY BAR [Php399] when I told her I got a dried up rash in my body that I needed to lighten. And so I bought it. It is a bit expensive, and I'm crossing my fingers.


Next, ETUDE HOUSE:

I got their HAPPY ESSENTIAL FOAM in COLLAGEN (pink) [Php248] because I love it so much as well as their HYALURONIC ACID (blue) facial cleansers! It is creamy and smells divine whenever I wash my face with this. I always keep coming back for this every time! Collagen is that "glue" that keeps our skin together keeping it look fresh and young. You can read my review here.


I bought 5 sheet masks [Php58 each]: ACAI BERRY (antioxidant), SNAIL (smooth firming), PEARL (bright complexion), POMEGRANATE (smooth & energizing) and COENZYME 10 (tightening & firming). I had to pick an each of my favorite masks to give my skin variety whenever I feel like I need a little boost after a long day. Have you noticed I never post reviews on sheet masks? :)


They also gave me a freebie! Since I spent over Php500 worth of products. (It depends what freebie you'll be getting if you reached a certain mark). I got two sample sizes of their ZERO SEBUM clear gel which is perfect for me because I have oily skin. I'll let you know what I think about it in a few days.

Have you also bought any skin care items you want to share? :)

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment