December 30, 2015

SNOE Eau La la Seed Serum Natural Beauty Bar

I have a little confessing to make, and it was a slight mistake I got myself into over the last 6 months. I will not be sharing you the details, but what I can tell you is that, it was definitely something I learned my lesson from. Well, my skin was doing a-ok when I did something caused my skin to dark! Yes, the struggle is real! It was a long wait to get my skin recover, then repurchase some of my favorite products that I know has worked for me.


You know I love SNOE's Extra Strength Whitening Powder Mask. I used it for 2-3weeks and it never failed me. I try dedicating a few minutes everyday for this mask to lighten my skin, but there are some days that I have to set it aside. But if I did find time, I let it be a 'nourishing' time for me and not rush into things. Over the last 2-3weeks of using this product, I still have got to say, it works. It does take time though, and have to paired with other whitening products as well to help hasten the process. I love mixing the whitening powder and solution like I am doing an experiment.

I paired this powder mask, also from SNOE, their Eau La La Seed Serum Natural Beauty Bar.

 SNOE Eau La La Seed Serum Natural Beauty Bar 100g | Php399
Chia. Prune.
Anti-Fatigue. Hydrating. Fades Discolorations. Antioxidant.

Do-re-mi-fa-so-La La La! Sing in the shower with Eau LaLa Seed Serum Beauty Bar. This prune and natural vegetable-based bar lathers onto the skin ato leave it feelings cleansed, hydrated, supple and renewed! It contains real seeds to lightly exfoliate and increase skin's radiance to help prepare your skin to absorb the full benefits of your Eau LaLa skin regimen!

Contains:
Chia seed extract -- contains high concentrations of alpha linolenic acid that helps in effective skin moisturization and promotes skin elasticity
Prune extract -- strong anti-oxidant superfood that is rich in hydroxycinnamic acids and anthocyanins that protect the skin against free radicals. It adds suppleness to the skin because of its anti-aging and moisturizing benefits.


The sales person asked me what my skin concern were, and I told her I needed something to lighten my skin with. She suggested I use this soap because it helps lighten discolorations. I didn't know if I should take it because the price was something I did not expect at all. But I thought, if the powder mask helped my skin before, perhaps this soap could also be as good. I gave it a shot.

After I applied my Extra Strength Gluthatione Whitening Powder Mask, I use this soap to wash off the mask and let it sit on the skin that needs to be lightened for 2-3minutes. The soap has a beautiful red color with chia seeds on it (the tiny black ones). It smells like cherries by the way and it is amazing! I know chia seeds have tons of great benefits for the body, but I am not sure if it works well with the exfoliating my skin.

After several uses of this soap and the powder mask, I did see an improvement. It wasn't a drastic change, but I could definitely see it lightened. The soap is good, but I wouldn't suggest using this soap alone to get results. It has to be paired with other whitening products (creams, masks, liquid, powder, etc.) to see its lightning lightening skin! Skin lightening takes tons of time and patience is always key. Do apply sunblock to protect yourself from the sun!

As for my dark skin dilemma after one mistake I did 6 months ago, I am very happy to report the progress of my skin is way a lot better now. It is an awesome feeling! Just giving myself a few more months to let it fully heal itself and regain its suppleness.

I am not really sure if I'd be repurchasing because of the price, but it was nice I get to try this soap. I do not think I have read any reviews about this so far.

xoxo,
Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment