December 26, 2015

Etude House Moonlight Blending Sleeping Cream | Blueberry

I am in love with this Blending Sleeping Cream by Etude House! I have tried one of these months ago but I was not able to make a post for you all. But fear not! I knew I need to tell you why I bought some of these awesome creams again from my last visit at Etude House. And come to think of it, I need to buy a few more because that's how much I love it.

The one's I have tried so far are: SHEA BUTTER and OLIVE. And today I'd be reviewing the BLUEBERRY kind because this provides moisture and antioxidants for the skin.

I could feel my skin needs a pick-me-up because of a lot of things going on! I need to give my skin a break!

Moonlight Blending Sleeping Cream (Blueberry) | Php68
This is a Blending Sleeping Cream containing Blueberry extract, Lavender, Chamomile and Mint. Blend together Sleeping Cream's golden herb water-gel and richly nourishing cream contents to moisturize skin overnight for a lucid, bright moonlight-like complexion.

Directions:
1. Squeeze paper cover to slightly open up and remove enclosed spoon.
2. Remove sealing cover slowly starting from the end of spoon handle.
3. Break off the spoon from pack container and evenly blend together golden herb water gel-like and cream with spoon's smaller end.
4. Pick up blended Sleeping Cream with hands and evenly apply a certain amount onto face. Wear overnight and rinse off with lukewarm water the next morning.

The Blending Sleeping Cream has 8 variants to choose from: Royal Jelly, Shea Butter, Olive, Blueberry, Rosehip, Evening Prim, Seaweed, and Green Tea. It is a cream used lastly on evening skincare routine. But sometimes I like to use this alone after toner. It still works great!

Just look how cute the details are in this packaging! I love the name of the product as well! And the cream itself comes in a unique way of presentation: a spoon. Yes, a spoon! I was surprised to find a spoon with the product in it. How cute is that!


This blueberry Moonlight Blending Sleeping Cream has a lovely scent. Peel the sticky paper off the spoon and you will find two types of emollient: a transparent gel and a pinkish cream just like an egg yolk. The best part of this is detaching the handle and mix the products onto the spoon and you'll get a gel-like pinkish cream to be applied on the face, neck, decolletage and the back of the hands. I love the idea of mixing things such as these!

I wasn't able to take a picture of the product once the packaging was opened. I wish you could have seen it but I did not want to waste time taking pictures while the cream is exposed for so long.

It didn't felt sticky on my face. It made my skin look dewy before I went to bed. I still had a lot product in my spoon for me to use in one night. But I can't let it go exposed for hours! What I did was, I used the rest of the cream on my elbows, legs and feet to give it antioxidants as well. :) By morning, my skin feels refreshed and soft.


This is amazing! It makes any "ordinary" day of applying creams into something engaging and fun! Everything is so cute! I would love to try other variants of blending sleeping cream!

xoxo, 
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment