August 29, 2015

SNOE White Special Black Beauty Bar

This is one of the popular soaps from Snoe Beauty. I never really gave this soap a thought but it was always recommended to me by the sales person every time I had the chance to look around and see what's new from Snoe. So I thought to give this soap a shot. Many women are coming back for this soap, so it must be good. Summer may have ended months ago here in the Philippines, but it doesn't stop anyone to keep their skin looking good. Just think about next summer and the next after that! But then again, it doesn't just have to be summer to remind ourselves to have a supple and smooth skin.

SNOE White Special Black Beauty Bar 150g | Php349
Multi-Fruit Acids. EGF Technology. Deoxyarbutin. Tomato.
New, improved version of our best selling beauty bar for luminous skin. Like any magic recipe, Snoe Beauty's special formulation helps bring out your fairest. This product will effectively help fade dark spots, blemishes, freckles and melasma for renewed clarity and effective hyper pigmentation correction.
Snoe's Special Black Beauty Bar removes impurities to refine skin tone and promote cell renewal for a complexion with inner radiance. It will remove dead surface cells to boost clarity and luminosity.

Ingredients:
EGF Technology - it can repair the epidermis, delay aging, fade scars and speckles, inhibit wrinkles, moisten skin, and minimize pores by improving the texture and condition of the skin.
Multi fruit acids - loosens the skin cells and provides even exfoliation to help cell turnover.
Deoxy arbutin - the largest ingredient in skin brightening! It safely lightens away dark spots, blemishes, freckles and melasma for renewed skin clarity and effective hyper pigmentation correction.
Tomato - evens out the skin and revives the glow giving you healthy-looking skin. It contains high amounts of Vitamin C to brighten the skin.
+ + +
Recommended Use:
Use continuously for three months only then shift to another Snoe Beauty bar variant to let your skin rest. Resume use after one month.

Sunburn Alert:
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and a week after discontinuing use.
+ + +



I love that the packaging has a written, "SNOE WHITE". :)

The soap may be in BLACK, but it is a special black bar that can help lighten the skin with regular use. Its ingredients can bring out the new skin underneath the dead skin. This soap smells like licorice which is really interesting. I let the soap suds sit on my skin for 2 minutes before I rinse. I didn't experience any tingling or prickly sensation. It is recommended to use this soap for 3 months and use a different soap from Snoe Beauty to give the skin time to rest. You can resume using this soap after one month. I did not use this soap on my face.

I was a little hesitant to use the soap right away because I knew, with continuous use of whitening products, my skin will be sensitive to the sun's rays. Without proper protection from the sun, every effort used to keep the skin lighten will eventually backfire! It will only cause the skin to get darken and irritated. I am very careful when I used this on my first 7 days. My skin is not "too dark" nor "too white". I like the soap, but I knew I had to keep in mind the consequences; I had to switch soaps every week from Snoe's Black Beauty Bar to a moisturizing soap. It didn't caused my skin to dry though I think it should happen because it just means the dead skin slowly sloughs off. It is actually expected to see "erasure-like shavings" from the skin within the first 3 months of use to reveal new skin. A moisturizing lotion with sunblock is a must before stepping out of the house. Oh wait! I think protecting the skin should be 24/7 whether we are inside our house or not. And while we are at it, a balanced diet, recommended hours of sleep and exercise will keep our skin happy.

Trying to even out the skin tone can be a challenge. Sunblock is the best protection there is from the sun. Wherever we are, sunblock is important and not just because we are at the beach. Wearing sunblock prevents skin discolorations, blotchiness and slows down the development of premature aging. Be sure to reapply sunblock every 2 hours. Stay away from the sun between 10am-3pm. Wear sunglasses and bring an umbrella with you wherever you go. Protect yourself from the sun no matter what the climate is. Your skin will thank you 5...10...15...20 years from now!

Purchase here.

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment