August 15, 2015

CURE Series Japanese Exfoliating Bath Towel

I can't stand limp wash cloths or anything too rough on my skin that could cause my skin to bleed to wash myself. I've only used this thrice and I got to say I already love it! How can I be certain it's my favorite after three uses? I can never look back on regular wash cloths again. Not even a loofah! I bought this online at Amazon two years ago. (It took me that long before I can use it) This gem has been right under my nose all this time.

Cure Series Japanese Exfoliating Bath Towel 120cm | $5.07USD
Made of textured nylon, in a stronger weave suited to exfoliating all over body. Makes luxurious lather of almost any soap, and longer length lets you reach your back effortlessly. Softens skin, stimulates circulation, helps reduce cellulite. Rinses easily, dries quickly and hygienically for multiply baths or showers. Made in Japan, comes in English ingredients and usage instructions.



I read a lot of positive reviews online and decided to get this one. I pulled it out and the size of this bath towel blew me away because it was twice its size. I immediately thought of cutting it in half, but I am glad I didn't. I don't think I'm supposed to. It felt soft and thin unlike any other wash cloths I have tried. It lathers pretty good with just a minimal amount of body wash. Its texture on the skin feels just right; coarse enough to scrub away dead skin but soft enough to leave skin unharmed even though it says SUPER HARD WEAVE. It feels amazing and relaxing as I use this. I applied my body lotion after shower and my skin feels soft, smooth, clean and refreshed! Rinse it out and hung on a hook to dry. This is way better than cotton wash cloths.

I am so happy!!! I will definitely repurchase.

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment