September 13, 2015

Marc Anthony Healing Macadamia Oil Body Wash and Lotion

I was browsing several bath products months ago at a supermarket. I love to see what's new while I read labels and ask questions (if any) to the sales person. I instantly had my eyes on MACADAMIA OIL and its beautiful rich chocolate brown packaging. (I've been loving the color BROWN lately, have you noticed?) I am almost ran out of body wash I was using so I needed back-up.


Healing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Body Wash 500ml | Php300
This Sulfate Free Body Wash infused with healing Macadamia Oil, Hibiscus, Green Tea and Vitamin E to gently cleanse and calm rough, dry, damaged skin while a light Tahitian Vanilla scent soothes the body. It moisturizes and restore a youthful, soft, supple glow. It is Sulfate Free so it is gentle enough for all skin types.

Healing Macadamia Oil Rejuvenating Body Lotion 500ml | Php300
This fast absorbing Body Lotion is infused with healing Macadamia Oil, Hibiscus, Green Tea and Vitamin E to calm and correct stressed, dry, damaged skin. It hydrates, softens and restores a youthful, soft supple glow. It is lightweight enough to be suitable for all skin types and offers protection to tired, aging skin.


The body wash is sulfate free, lathers well and moisturizing. The body lotion, on the other hand,  is creamy, nourishing and quickly absorbs to the skin without making me feel greasy. They are infused with Macadamia Oil,  Hibiscus,  Green Tea and Vitamin E.  My skin is not flaky or dry. I adore products that has 'extra moisturizing' written on the packaging to provide my skin an extra treat. The macadamia nut scent and a hint of vanilla on these products are heavenly! I love to smell my skin after I applied lotion...  and sometimes, I like to think of it as chocolate. My skin feels smooth throughout the day.

I would love to try the hand cream, body oil and body butter to keep that scent I love last throughout the day.



Visit their website.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment