June 7, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Modeling Gel Patch Cherry Cherry Lips

This is the second Modeling Gel Patch I bought from THE FACE SHOP for the lips. I never noticed it for months until I realised it was sitting in my holy grail of creams and potions for months waiting for me to make a product review. Dry and chapped lips don't look pretty on anyone! It makes me uncomfortable. I am so conscious on my lips, I get them exfoliated as soon as I see any flake.


THE FACE SHOP Modeling Gel Patch Cherry Cherry Lips | Php195
Lip mask that offers moisture to dry lips. It has cranberry extract to offer nutrition to the lips.

Face Yoga for moisturised lips
1. Press the lips together and put them inside the mouth
2. Breathe out and stretch it and let go to make a 'pop' sound. Repeat 3 times.

Directions:
1. After the face yoga, take out the patch and put it on the lips accordingly.
2. Remove after 10-15 minutes. Tap lightly to absorb the remaining essence.


The lip mask is a gel type shaped in a luscious and pink lips. It has cranberry extract to provide moisture to one's lips. Do the face yoga as instructed and smack this on for 10-15 minutes. Tap the remaining essence for absorption. Discard after use.

I had my lips exfoliated before I used this patch. It doesn't taste like cranberries or anything. It does look cute. I took out the patch and placed it on my lips but I find it frustrating as it slips and glides everywhere. I almost had it ripped! I try hard not to move any facial muscle, but it just doesn't work. It won't stay in one place. I lied down to keep this mask on my lips... and it worked, thankfully. I had it on for 10 minutes and it felt nice. 

But do I really like it? No. Not really. It does look cute, but it doesn't give that hydrating boost I was looking for for my lips. It was okay.

How to achieve a beautiful lips:
1. Gently exfoliate.
2. Stop smoking. It causes darkening and creases around the mouth.
3. Hydrate with water and eat food rich in antioxidants.
4. Massage lips with organic coconut oil to prevent fine lines.
5. For dark lips, use almond oil to naturally lighten them. 
6. Say kind words to yourself and to other people. Gossiping, jealousy, anger, and greed can lead to a harsh looking mouth in the long run.

Smile. It looks good on you when YOU smile.


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment