March 16, 2013

Milea All Organics Natural Avocado Natural Oil

I've always wanted to use a natural oil for my face, but I was skeptical to use such because I do have oily skin and it could cause more harm than good. I did my (mini) research online a year ago, and it turns out it has a positive effect for the skin.

While doing my online shopping, I decided to pick this MILEA Avocado Natural Oil and try it out. I know this is a "no turning back" experience once I bought it, but hey, this is now or never! Skin care is all about experimenting which product(s) suits your skin the most.

I love avocado! They are packed with nutrients, and has one of the healthiest fats around. I love it on my salad, for guacamole, or even eat it on its own. Seeing this in an oil form is a treat for me!


According to their website, this product is a/an:
After-Bath Body Oil; Food for Dehydrated, Undernourished Skin; Wound and Burn Soother and Healer.
Avocado oil penetrates the skin more deeply than other oils transporting nutrients through the outer epidermis of the skin and into the dermis. Great for mature, sensitive or troubled skin.


I bought it for Php190 in 30ml. I've been this for 2-3 months for my face and neck*, and all I can say is, my skin LOVED this product! It is greasy because it is oil, but despite that it is an oil, it didn't caused my skin redness, clogged pores nor break-outs. My oily skin is no hindrance for this oil! It did feel a little heavy on the skin, but I got used to it every time I use it. It made my skin dewy and hydrated from the inside-out! A little bit goes a long way!

* Didn't I mention I can be a little rebel when it comes to my skin care products? I prefer to listen what my skin needs; read the labels before I purchase, do a research online, and dive in what my skin needs the most. However, there is a separate oil I use for my body, but it still needs a little test drive before I do a full review about it. *

I like to use this product, whenever I feel my skin needs a boost after my bath, and when I am staying inside the house for the day. A little bit of oil glides smoothly all over the face and neck. It is oil, and I imagine how hard it is to have a shiny face out in the public; leaving the house with an oil on the face is a not a good idea. Plus, it doesn't have SPF (of course since it's OIL).

I just love this oil! Such a great find, for such an affordable and natural skin care product. This will surely last for me for few months. Worth every penny!

I do also want to try their other oils from MILEA... and I am thinking on going for the Moringa Natural Oil. LOL! Can't wait for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment