November 14, 2013

Venus & Mars: Rewinding Stems

Here's another facial soap from Venus & Mars that I love! I do believe this is my first try using this soap. Just by looking at the name of the product, you can immediately tell what this soap does: FIGHT LINES AND WRINKLES and INCREASE SKIN CELLS' NATURAL COLLAGEN PRODUCTION. I'm a little skeptical about it at first, but I decided to try it... which I know I will do. I've been using it for the last 4-5 weeks and my skin loves it!



Rewinding StemsThe Age Rewinding SoapENZYMATIC PEEL - STEM CELL EXTREME WHITENING SOAP (BODY PEEL & GLOW)EMU OIL + STEM CELL + WHITENERS = Tone + Peel + Revive 
Cold processed, hand-crafted, uneven cuts

COUNTERACT AGING with V&M Rewinding Stems! Make it Glow instead!
Ingredients: Effect: Difference with Lulur: Whitening alone (more intense in whitening but with semi-peeling)For best results: Leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing. 
“A professional skin care regime is one of the most important parts of maintaining your skin’s health. Your skin is not a smooth surface like a sheet of glass.
On the contrary, your skin is more like a riverbed, full of little lumps, bumps, crevasses and holes. You can give these dermatological names such as fine lines, pores, sebaceous glands, etc., but at the end of the day the fact remains your skin is far from a flat, smooth surface.
Because of this and because your skin is a living, breathing part of your body and fulfills several major functions including temperature regulation, immune defense, protection from the external environment, etc., you will need to look after it if you wish to have it work at its optimal level and hope to have good, healthy skin into your late 70?s and beyond.”

Why you need V&M Rewinding Stems! ? What benefits can you get from it ? 
1. Stem cell mixed with Emu Oil increases skin cell production by up to 50% 
2. It also increases your natural collagen production by as much as 80% 
3. The powerful combination of these superb actives creates the ability to decrease fine lines & wrinkles dramatically! 
4. The effect of stem cell-emu oil-whiteners is to stimulate the skin and awaken them while effectively peeling off dark skin cells whiten deep within! 
5. It works against pimples giving way to renewed and brighter skin!


This soap weighs 135g for Php255. Every Rewinding Stem Soap is divided in two colors: red and green. I am not sure which is which, but I do think half of it is the "Stem cell mixed with Emu Oil increases skin cell production by up to 50%", while the other half "increases your natural collagen production by as much as 80%" according to the benefits of this soap for the skin. And thus, using them together, leaves such a awesome combo for a happy skin. I always cut the soap in pieces vertically, so I do get both of these colors every time I wash my face with. And when I only have a tiny piece left, I also wash it for the rest of my body. A lot of people get a hint of apples, but what this soap really reminds me of is Play-Doh. It bothered my at first, but just as long as I see wonderful results, it's okay. It actually reminds me of my childhood.

After using it for some time, I have to say, I love what this soap does to my skin. For starters, I do not have lines or wrinkles, but I do think prevention is better than cure. I love to use this as a prevention and keep my skin healthy and happy. I love that it makes my skin soft to touch whenever I use it and leaves an even skin tone in the long run. My pores look finer, but I still use a pore strip every week for more deep clean. It feels so good washing the face without that nasty gunk! Some people have also noticed of my skin's glow. It didn't caused me dryness, breakouts or redness using this soap. It didn't caused my skin to peel, unless it's a micropeel. For the past month, I've been struggling with these little breakouts around my right jawline probably from hormones, weather changes or stress. But this soap slowly diminished some of my acne scars around my jawline. Overall, with proper diet and exercise, my skin looks awake, smooth and healthy.

I love this soap. I will definitely repurchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment