November 5, 2013

Very Random Haul

It's been a week since I got here in San Francisco, California, and I am enjoying my stay very much with my family. I still have jet lag but give me few more days for my body to adjust from the time difference. I'll be here for the next few months with them. While at it, I can't help myself but shop and look for good deals. Here are some stuff I bought. Reviews are coming up these next months.

Walgreens

Multi-vitamins in gummies! Perfect combination. You  know how much I love gummi bears, but I try to not eat these candies as much as I can because they are so addicting... for me that is. Anyways, I got this because my body is Vitamin C deficient since I got here. I bought two of these. [$15]

 I bought this to protect myself from the harmful UV rays of the sun. I am so used in using an umbrella either it's sunny, cloudy or it rained. But here, people only use an umbrella if it rains -- or, should I say, if they feel they want to use an umbrella when it rains.  [$2.99]

Everyone must have probably heard about St.Ives; helps exfoliate our skin. I use this twice a week.
[$4.something-cents]

I also bought a feminine cleansing wash, Summer's Eve. Women use it to keep themselves extra clean.
I forgot to take a photo of it. [$6.29]



Whole Foods
I was in a tight budget so I had to pick the stuff I really need.

I am almost done with my Human Heart Nature Nourishing Toner, and I need a back-up as soon as possible. I've heard about this brand and now I finally got one! I love roses. [$9.99]

 Finally! I've heard so many good things about the African Black Soap. So far, so good, I am loving it! I looked around to see if they have blocks of soap, but instead they only have it in a liquid form; a product works as a body wash, shampoo, facial cleanser, shaving, and hand soap. I need something like that. [$11.99]

While looking around, I spotted this: water in chocolate and peppermint flavor. This I got to try what it tastes like. I was also a little thirsty from walking block after block. I need to rejuvenate my body. It actually is refreshing and it doesn't taste funny; it reminds me of Andes Chocolate Mints -- chocolate-y and minty. [$1.79]


Ranch99
My parents and I ate in a Chinese restaurant, and went to the supermarket to buy food. Here's what I got besides bags of groceries.

 I've read Korean Ginseng is good for your skin. I grabbed (the last) two boxes. Can't wait to try this tonight! [$9.something-cents]

While browsing, I found this Q10 facial mask. I feel like, my skin needs more hydration. [$15(?)]


Daiso Japan
No visit is complete without a visit to Daiso! There were so many cute stuff that I caught myself grabbing items that I don't think I needed just because they are priced for a dollar and fifty. I am so tempted. But I reminded myself only to purchase items I needed the most!

 Curiosity made me bought this drink. I do not know what to expect. [$1.50]
UPDATE: November 22. 2013 : I thought it would taste like milk, or something with tapioca, but it wasn't! --- IT TASTED LIKE ORANGE JUICE! This. is. mind-blowing. WHOA!

 One look at this and I instantly remembered one Philippine brand of chips called PODS from the brand, Oishi. It almost has the same texture and yumminess as this one. These are so delicious. I should have bought the rest of the flavors for me to munch on. [$1.50]

 I can't read Japanese characters, but I do know I like to have smooth skin. According to the illustration at the back of the package, you use it in circular motion to slough off dead skin. [$1.50]

Yup, a star-shaped pumice stone. Isn't it cute? Also helps in removing dead skin while you take a shower. [$1.50]

I am so curious how it taste like. It's a hollow crunchy sweet potato cookie. It's okay. [$1.50]

Been looking for this exfoliating wash cloths for months now! I do hope this is the real thing; when I saw this, I was screaming at the top of my lungs (not really! lol!) because I've been looking for this since I got here. Koreans call it Italy Towel/daesugun/ddae soogun. Use this and literally see your dead skin removed right before your eyes every time you take a shower! I NEED TO BUY MORE OF THESE! I NEED TO VISIT DAISO AGAIN! Not only it will give that soft procelain skin, but skin care products will be more absorbed thus making skin e-x-t-r-a nice. I'M SUPER STOKED! Thank you, Daiso! [$1.50]


Target
Mom gave me this coupon yesterday; Five dollars off the price! I had to pay a visit to Target and see what I may find. *evil laugh*


I feel like in heaven. I was going to buy chocolate, but I changed my mind. Here are the stuff I bought at Target in their beauty section.


  • Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller [$22.39]
  • Jergens Shea Butter Deep-Conditioning Moisturizer (Lotion) [$7.39]
  • Jergens Crema Deep-Conditioning Shea Butter [$7.34]
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Energising Mask [$16.99]
  • No7 Restore and Renew Night Cream [$19.99]
  • No 7 Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil [$8.99]


Last but not least, my mom gave this to me days ago. Someone gave it to her. Now, she hands it to me. It is a sample size hand scrub.



There you have it! Items I have bought for the week. Excited to try these skin care products and let you guys know soon. Have you tried any of them? Please comment below what you think. I would love to hear it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment