November 2, 2013

Human Heart Nature: 100% Natural Healthy Lotion - Blossom Beauty

I was looking for Human Heart Nature's Lotion in vanilla or berry scents when I spotted new in their shelves couple of months ago -- their 100% Natural Healthy Lotion Blossom Beauty. I love lotions packed with all sorts of goodies for the skin. I had to grab it the minute I saw it!

We’ve added soybean oil and a 24-hour moisture booster from sugarcane compound to the already remarkable all-natural blend of coconut, aloe vera leaf juice, sunflower and avocado oils. All to give your body added moisturization and a boost of nutrients for genuinely soft, smooth, and beautifully healthy, happy skin that’s more than just skin-deep. 
Did you know: All lotions can moisturize but not all lotions are healthy! Most lotions use parabens as preservatives which studies have linked to serious health disorders like cancer. Uh-oh. That's why we came up with a truly safe and healthy lotion. No harmful chemicals! Just daily skin nutrition with 12 powerful nutrients and antioxidants from nature’s best: 
Amino Acids | Essential Fatty Acids | Phytosterols | Vitamins A | B1 | B2 | B9 | B12 | C | E | K | Zinc 
Ingredients:
water, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived), glyceryl stearate (vegetable-derived), glycerin, stearyl alcohol (vegetable-derived), sodium lactate and sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), dicaprylyl ether (vegetable-derived), Glycine soja (soybean) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, fragrance (all-natural), tapioca starch, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm and glycerin-derived), anisic acid (anise seed-derived) 




I love that feminine, floral and sweet scent of this lotion. It is lightweight and has a thin consistency that easily spreads into the skin whenever I apply this after my bath. A little goes a long way! It doesn't feel greasy or sticky, and it sinks in making my skin nourished, smooth and healthy with all these 12 nutrients and antioxidants that it needs. I love this lotion! I love that it has no mineral oil, parabens, or any other harmful chemicals.


When I think I only have a little product left, I find it convenient that you can flip it upside-down because of its flat top. I usually cut the bottle in half (if I can) just to get the good bits left, but here, I don't need to.

The downside of the product is that it doesn't have SPF. I had to wait for few minutes to apply a layer of sunblock to help protect me from the harmful UV rays of the sun.

Price:
50mL - Php64.75
200mL – Php199.75

Check the expiration date, store below 35 degree Celsius, and away from direct sunlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment