March 5, 2013

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Day and Night Cream

Wanting to try these natural moisturizers from Human Heart Nature. Since I am getting into the organic vibe myself, I thought to give this a try.


I've been using this for more or less 5 months already, and I find both of these products wonderful for my skin. Please note that I do also have oily (non-sensitive) skin. And also, I do not have wrinkles (yet) on my face. I am very cautious on what products I use on my skin. I use the product not only to my face, but also to my neck and at the back of my hands -- I don't want to neglect these areas whenever I do my skin care routine, morning and night. I aim for prevention rather than cure.

At first glance, the packaging looks simple and classic. Both creams come in a convenient pump; 50ml (Php150) and a 100ml (Php250). It also keeps the product hygienic without the unnecessary dipping of fingers in a jar. The packaging is pretty much opaque, but you can weigh and estimate how much product is already left. You can also find an expiration date of the product near the cap (which I always always look for!)



I would first start the review for the 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid with 15 Vitamins & Minerals.

According to their website:

How many vitamins are there in your current moisturizer? Just one? Our 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid has 15 vitamins and minerals that give your skin the nutrient-boost it needs to start the day looking fabulous!

Plus you get an extra dose of Vitamin E, nature’s richest antioxidant, to help reduce the risk of sun damage. This light and easily-absorbed fluid goes on as smoothly as silk, so you won’t have that greasy feeling all day.

15 reasons to switch from your chemical moisturizer: Vitamin E • Vitamin C • Vitamin A • Vitamin B1 • Vitamin B2 • Vitamin B5 • Vitamin B12 • Vitamin D • Selenium • Lecithin • Magnesium • Calcium • Potassium • Iron • Zinc
It's ingredients are: water, dicapryl ether (vegetable derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride
(coconut derived), glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isostearyl hydroxystearate (vegetable derived), stearyl alcohol, Persea americana (avocado) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), tapioca starch, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate (coconut oil, palm oil and glycerin derived), fragrance (all natural), anisic acid (anise seed derived), farnesol and linalool




I love that it feels light, quickly absorbs, and it doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It is watery, and white in color. To me, it smells like sunscreen, but the product doesn't have sunscreen. I would suggest to use a SPF after applying this day fluid on the face. It is a good day moisturizer. Keeping the skin supple while topped off with vitamins and minerals throughout the day!

________________________________________________


Next, I am going to review the 100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen.

According to the website
Skincare magic… while you sleep! Your skin absorbs the most nutrients at night, so let our 100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream with plant collagen renew your skin while you’re enjoying sweet dreams. With a host of other skin-essential vitamins and minerals, our night cream erases all signs of fatigue and tired eyes as you wake up to smoother, suppler skin and a refreshed healthy glow!
It's ingredients are: water, isostearyl hydroxystearate (vegetable derived), dicapryl ether
(vegetable derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut derived), glyceryl stearate (vegetable derived), glycerin, Persea americana (avocado) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearyl alcohol (vegetable derived), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, natto gum, tapioca starch, glyceryl caprylate (coconut oil, palm oil and glycerin derived), xanthan gum, fragrance (all natural), anisic acid (anise seed derived) 

  

This product help stimulate the regeneration of cells while on beauty sleep.

I love that it easily spreads and sinks on to my skin without that greasy feeling. It has that fluid-consistency. I love it keeps my skin moist, and the fact it has added collagen to replenish the skin. I also see to it that I get my 6-8 hours of sleep at night. I do not solely depend on the product alone. To me, the scent smells almost like its counterpart -- the day fluid, but it still is okay.

Keep both of these products away from direct sunlight, and store it below 35°C (95°F).

Overall, these moisturizers are so good on the skin; not only it has no harmful chemicals, but because it kept my skin feeling and looking fresh. It didn't caused me breakouts or redness at all. I love that I can find these almost anywhere in the Philippines! Very affordable as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment