December 28, 2014

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Leave-In Conditioning Mist

Truth be told, I really don't pay much attention to my crown and glory. For years, I like to keep my hair short. I admire the rest of the women out there who takes good care of their hair with TLC. Guess I was a little bit of a tomboy back then. I also had one of those hair frightening experiences that damaged my locks like crazy from harmful chemicals! After that dreadful day, I stay away from THEM! Leave my hair alone!

But these last few months, it hit me; I took a long look on my hair and actually loved that black and wavy shoulder length hair I have. I'm thinking of letting it grow a bit longer either. I love how to frames my face and just flows with the wind. It may not be 'perfect', but I just love the way it is. I'm glad I picked this leave-in conditioning mist about a year ago and got to used to it for a few months now. I just had this feeling and I knew I needed it because my hair wants it!

HAWAIIAN LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING MIST 237ml [$6.99]
drink it up coconut milk
To quench dull, thirsty, tangled tresses, spritz on some light, refreshing island hydration. Protein-rich coconut milk and argan oil plus our unique plant-sourced keratin create a protective barrier that weightlessly protects--even during heat styling. For a pick-me-up anytime, this lightweight mist brings locks back to life and smoothes out curls. Hair revels in soft island beauty.

Directions:
Mist over damp hair to nourish, detangle and protect during styling. Mist over dry hair to reactivate styling products and tame unruly curls.

pH balanced.
100% Vegetarian Ingredients.

No:  Animal Testing, Artificial Colors, Heavy Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances, Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate or Sodium Myreth Sulfate. 


I love to spray this after I took a bath. I'm not much into coconut milk scented products, but every time I spray this on my hair, I smell c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e instead. My olfactory nerves has its own mind of some sort! Anyhow, it smells heavenly! It takes my breath away. I like products that are quick and simple to use; with just a few sprits on my hair, it makes my hair hydrated throughout the day. Because it is lightweight, it makes my hair soft and bouncy. The product doesn't help fight split ends, tangling, or flyaway, but does lock moisture. It has no harmful chemicals too, so you know you're getting the good stuff for your hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment