December 5, 2014

Pure Smile Choosy Lip Gel Mask

Pink, soft and kissable lips, anyone? We all do!

What common way do most people do to get instant moist lips? Lip licking. I am so guilty on this one. I used to do this all the time because it is way faster to get them 'fixed' and also the fastest way to get them dried. Yikes! Besides, lip licking in public??? OMG! NO! I kicked the habit years ago and looked for other ways to keep my lips moisturized besides applying lip balm. Like anything else, it still starts from hydration, not smoking which prevents fine lines around the mouth, and exfoliation 2-3 times a week.

You can make your own exfoliating lip scrub by mixing olive oil and brown sugar. Half a teaspoon should do it. Gently scrub away. Apply your favorite lip balm to seal moisture, or what I currently use for the past few months is HUMAN HEART NATURE's SUNFLOWER OIL. Not only it helps keep my lips moisturized but it also helped lighten with regular use. A little bit of sunflower oil is all it takes. And it is all natural!

Pure Smile Choosy Lip Gel Mask | Php150
Japan's Pure Smile Choosy Lip Gel Mask contains Vitamin E, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid which reduces the fine lines and leave your lips plumped with moisture.

The lip mask includes 7 wonderful ingredients to formulate full lips. It comes in five flavors: herb, fruit, peach, honey and milk, and it promises to give you plump lips in one use.

Directions:
1. Clean your face (best results use after taking a bath)
2. Place the gel mask on your lips
3. Leave it for 5-30 minutes for moisture penetration, then carefully take it off.



I bought three of these online months ago. If I remember correctly, they gave me the milk, peach and honey flavored lip masks. I wasn't the one who chose it; they chose it for me, which is fine.

After I took a bath and exfoliated my lips, I ripped the packaging and pulled a clear plastic folder-like thing, and inside is the lip gel mask shaped like a lip. It is quite slippery because it was soaked with essential essence and it is very soft to touch. The lip mask is also slightly bigger in size. Smack it on and give it 30 minutes to absorb.


After 30 minutes, a little uncomfortable as it may sound, but, you can also place it in your nipples to help keep it moisturized. It says so in the packaging. I'm not making it all up. See the box with a 'CHECK!!!' written? See the illustration? Now you know.

My lips feels soft and smooth after I peeled the lip mask. I immediately follow it with a dab of sunflower oil -- or any product you prefer -- and it feels amazing!

Would I repurchase? Despite the great results, I would have to say: NO. I need to look for an alternative that still gives me the same results: soft and smooth lips. It is a nice product, but I am not completely blown away. It is good to give it a try once in a while perhaps, but the answer is still NO. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment