November 29, 2015

Human Heart Nature Body Wash Sweet Orange

I've always loved Human Heart Nature's berries body wash scent, but I think I'd rather go something different and try their SWEET ORANGE for a change. Oranges are one of my favorite fruits and its smell always revitalizes my senses before I start my day.

Human Heart Nature Body Wash: Sweet Orange 200ml | Php159.75
99.78% Natural -- Lather up to soft, clean skin with moisturizing touch of Human Nature's Body Wash. Rich with natural glycerin and aloe vera, it effectively cleanses away dirt and grime while being gentle on the skin.  
Spruce up every shower with a lush of bouquet of Sweet Orange or Gentle Berry scents.

How to use:
Pour and lather onto a bath sponge or directly onto your body, then rinse thoroughly. Because our natural body wash has coconut-derived ingredients, it may thicken in cold temperatures. If you find it difficult to dispense, simply warm the bottle under how water for 30 seconds.


This orange scented natural body wash is amazing! It is a natural product; Paraben-free and SLS/SLES free. I love how my skin feels every single time. My skin wasn't irritated. It is moisturizing, and leaves skin soft. It lathers well and a little of it goes a long way. It was surprising to find that the body wash was slightly thick, translucent and smells great! I love it! It's probably their new formula.

Human Heart Nature is all about being proud and celebrating the skin we are in. Everywhere nowadays are whitening skin treatments left and right. For us Filipina with morena skin (and every skin tone from all over the globe!), it is all about loving and seeing the beauty the skin we all are in. I am happy this is one Philippine product that doesn't introduce whitening infused products from their soaps, creams or lotions.

I think I would try the GENTLE BERRY scent when I ran out of this. I wish they would come up with more scents like chocolate or vanilla!

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment