January 7, 2015

Human Heart Nature: Kids Bath Soap Gummy Berry

One of my favourite candies are GUMMI BEARS! I love how chewy and sweet and colorful and cute and the memories I had eating this candy. I'm not talking just any gummi bear you can find. I'm quite particular when it comes to brand. I remember eating a whole bag of it just for me! :) And guess how excited I was when I found this soap with this yummy scent. I wanted to bathe myself with this and relinquish everything.

Kids Bath Soap: Gummy Berry 120g | Php74.75
- Lifts dirt and grime using gentle cleansers
- Non-drying
- Free from artificial hardeners and fragrances, SLS and SLES while natural glycerin from the soap's cold-processing helps keep your child's skin from drying unlike most chemical soaps.



The packaging is cute. I like that there is a trivial fact at the back which kids (and adults) will also learn something about wildlife. Inside is a white block of soap, with natural glycerin and cold-processed without any of that harmful chemicals, so you know you're giving your kids and yourself the best. Very bubbly and does leave skin moisturised after shower. Only thing is, I don't smell any of that gummy berry scent I was looking forward to. I was expecting that delicious berry scent because the gummi bears I know are sweet and very tempting. This soap doesn't bring that and my inner child is sad.

I hope they reformulate or add something like an oomph to this soap's scent because I hardly smelled anything.

Even still, this soap is awesome and any kid will surely love it.

Do remember to check the expiry date. Store below 35 degree Celsius & away from direct sunlight.



xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment