December 8, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff

It is raining cats and dogs. It's scary.

This is a konjac sponge or cleansing puff by ETUDE HOUSE.

Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff | Php168

Here's the description of the product in Hangul.

Image Credit: cosmetic-love.com

This product is used for gentle exfoliation. I have no idea just how but it works. To use: let it soak in water, squeeze excess water and gently cleanse your face in circular motion, then hang dry. The sponge is good for  2-3 months... or until you see it is starting to deteriorate.



This is now what my sponge looks like after 5-6 weeks.

I've used it every single day and my skin feels soft afterwards. I used it without any facial cleansers to see how well it does the job. This puff is so cute, bouncy and delicate as it reminds me of those yummy rice cakes. (It makes me hungry!) It has a string attached to it so you can hang it after use.

Definitely have to get myself MORE of these.

Next time, I'm going to use it with a facial cleanser. (I love it bubble-y!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment