May 15, 2014

Snoe Beauty Emu.cleanse Creamy Beauty Bar

Did I mention that I had this allergy from one product I used just a couple of months ago? It was awful! I was scratching my neck, arms and hands like crazy. Since we needed to travel to San Pedro, Laguna one sunny day, I suggested we visit Shopwise (Along Pacita Road) to get my hands on Snoe Beauty. My boyfriend didn't understand at first, but I soon convinced him why I NEED IT, or else, my skin could get a lot worse.

Truth be told, this is my first time I will be trying Snoe Beauty's products. I've heard about it from one girl on Youtube and from other beauty bloggers who rave about their products. The packaging is super cute and fun, I wouldn't have known they're made right here in the Philippines; the tiny flag printed is an extra bonus for me. Look for the expiration date printed in the packaging to be sure you are getting the freshest batch on hand.


Emu.cleanse Creamy Beauty Bar [Php299.00]
SIZE 5.2 Oz / 150g



EMU OIL+ SINGKAMAS+ACAIBERRY
Anti- wrinkle. Anti-oxidant. Hypoallergenic.
Anti- inflammatory. Damage Repair
Skin regenerator . Skin repair.
Skin protection .Moisturizing.
Non-comedogenic. Whitening
Anti- bacterial.
Pain Management.
100% Beautiful skin



Gently remove dirt and grime with Emu.Cleanse Creamy Beauty Bar. This rich blend of emu oil, acai berry and singkamas will eliminate surface impurities, protect skin from environmental pollutants, heal and moisturize while whitening your skin. It leaves the skin feeling fresh, healthy and radiant.

Emu oil is rich in:
• Vitamin E – antioxidant, healing agent
• Vitamin A – skin repairer, antioxidant
• Linoleic acid – joint pain reliever, skin cell regenerator, anti-wrinkle
• Sapogens – skin softener
• Terpines – antiseptic

Ingredients List:
Acai berry – most powerful and nutritious fruit in the world. Contains the highest level of antioxidants, higher than any other fruit.
Singkamas (bengkoang) – prevents skin pigmentation and lightens skin.

Ingredients:
Coconut Oil, Deionized Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Carica Papaya Extract, PachyrhizusErosus Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, EDTA Emu Oil, EuterpeOleracea Fruit Extract/Oil, Bentonite (and) BalanitesRoxburghii Seed Extract, Fragrance, CI 19140 and Ultramarines

Directions: Every morning and at night, massage Emu.Cleanse Creamy Beauty Bar on wet skin for 30-60 seconds. Rinse well and follow with Emu.thology,Emu.Tox or Emu.Lite for best results.

Warning:
Avoid contact with eyes. Should contact occur, flush thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.



The night we arrived home, I immediately used this soap to wash my face before I went to bed. The yellow cleansing bar, with orange and green pieces of goodies, has a sweet and delicious cantaloupe scent into it. It smells so good and it relaxes me whenever I wash my face. I cut the soap in pieces to make it last as long as I can. It lathers really well and very creamy while I let it sit on my skin for a minute or two especially on areas such as my neck, arms and hands where it needed the most. And speaking of which, this soap didn't caused me any sort of redness, dryness or breakouts! Within 2-3 weeks, my skin healed from that nasty allergies I had, and besides that, my skin feels and looks healthy and dewy; I also ate healthy for a faster recovery. I hardly noticed any difference if it made my skin lighter; I am thankful if it did. My boyfriend and the rest of my family noticed how my skin looks and I am pleased with the results. Currently, I still have a last piece left... and it breaks me saying it. I love this soap so much.

I would definitely get this soap again because of the wonderful benefits it gave my skin. Highly recommended!


Visit their Facebook page.
Shop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment