April 24, 2014

Etude House Haul

First thing comes to mind when it comes to Korean skincare is Etude House because it is really popular among girls. The packaging is so cute, dainty and pink! I love pink. When my aunt and cousins saw the pink paper bag from Etude House, they think I bought tons of make-up. My boyfriend and I laughed it off! I just smiled on the inside. Bought these items at the Mall of Asia.

Etude House Haul

I Need You! Hyaluronic Acid!; I Need You Bulgarian Rose!; I Need You Collagen!
I Need You Pomegranate!; I Need You Olive! Mask Sheets [Php58]

**I should have spelled my name using these masks. LOL!**

Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff [Php178]

Collagen Eye Patch [Php78]

Moonlight in Spoon Blending Sleeping [Php88]

Moistfull Aloe Lotion 180ml [Php628]

Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid [Php228]

Zero Second Mineral Serum 160ml [Php798]


I do also get a WONDER PORE KIT as a freebie since I bought Php2000 worth of items.






And lastly, I also do get Etude House's Pink Membership Card! You have no idea how happy I am! It makes it feel special that I am officially a member and... a PRINCESS.


Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Princess! :)

Check their website: 



No comments:

Post a Comment